Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

Well what you’ve seen and what I’ve seen are two different sets of shirts. The sponsor isn’t King Power next season. 

Football headlines are hardly ever wrong aswell and have these shirts has next season tops can i ask were u have saw them

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Football headlines are hardly ever wrong aswell and have these shirts has next season tops can i ask were u have saw them

So you’ve seen them on a website rather than actually seeing the shirts? I can’t divulge where I’ve seen them for obvious reasons but the sponsor is FBS Trade and the blue home shirt isn’t what is on footy headlines, the away shirt is close but again isn’t exact. 

6 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

How do you no ive actually saw them

1 minute ago, lcfcdamo said:

Thank god you don't post on the Guardian, or you'll have the grammar police on you tout de suite!  Are you drunk still?

P.s. I'm dyslexic and you put me to shame:giggle:

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

So you’ve seen them on a website rather than actually seeing the shirts? I can’t divulge where I’ve seen them for obvious reasons but the sponsor is FBS Trade and the blue home shirt isn’t what is on footy headlines, the away shirt is close but again isn’t exact. 

Ive saw them on the website and real life will just after wait and see i suppose when are the club going to announce them?

2 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Ive saw them on the website and real life will just after wait and see i suppose when are the club going to announce them?

I suspect the ones you've seen in real life were purchased from a website in China. There were a few fans at the final last week in a knock off mint green shirt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I suspect the ones you've seen in real life were purchased from a website in China. There were a few fans at the final last week in a knock off mint green shirt.

Ive just saw them a few times in real life i aint to sure were they are from 

3 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Ive just saw them a few times in real life i aint to sure were they are from 

Ive saw your posts a few times and have to tell you that you have ‘seen’ the shirts.

• Haha 1