Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Next Season's Kit

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It’s some Poundland forex trading website with a rotten GDPR record. Honking. 

I mean... our previous sponsor are allegedly one of the most dodgy, corrupt government supported, organisations in Thailand..... 👀

• Haha 2

Just now, ARM1968 said:

Does anyone know what the deal is?  These sorts of thing are usually announced quite openly, if it’s a decent deal. 

From what I've heard it's decent. 

Also interesting to note Rodgers said in the press conference the importance of the club growing commercially.

1 hour ago, jonthefox said:

I wonder how much we are getting?. I mean, are we considered top 6 in terms of sponsorship?. 

Enough to buy the equivalent of 1.5 Youri Tielemans a season is what's being rumoured...

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Enough to buy the equivalent of 1.5 Youri Tielemans a season is what's being rumoured...

Jesus Christ. They could have written “We 💙 Forest” on it for all I care if that’s the case 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

£100m over 3 years

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

No one will know the exact figure other than those who would never discuss it. All I’ve heard is the deal is “****ing huge”  financially. 

Holy shit, that is a massive boost to the club if so. We're in the midst of a pandemic and most clubs are tightening their belts...and we're landing that kind of sponsorship? Bloody hell Top and Susan, well played.

5 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Holy shit, that is a massive boost to the club if so. We're in the midst of a pandemic and most clubs are tightening their belts...and we're landing that kind of sponsorship? Bloody hell Top and Susan, well played.

I have also heard its a big un hence why the champions league is a nice bonus but not the be all and end all 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fuzzy Ball Sack

Fermenting Bollock Sauce

Fukin Big Scrotum

Fun Boob Squeeze

Fat Bum Slap

Feel Big Sausage

****ing Big Sums