Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

18 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just looked after you said that and you are correct. 10 hours for old gen 20 for new. Im new gen anyways. Probably should read articles properly before posting:facepalm:.

lol still good either way… well for folk like ourselves that have managed to bag a next gen console 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Where have people pre ordered from? 

If you want it digitally, Get EA play, £3 a month (cancel once done) and you get 10% discount then pre order in game for a further 10%

Got the ultimate for just under £70 I think which isn't too bad really since you gets 4200 points with it, early access and a otw player.

Also ea play has some pretty good free games to download, playing jedi fallen order with it.

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

If you want it digitally, Get EA play, £3 a month (cancel once done) and you get 10% discount then pre order in game for a further 10%

Got the ultimate for just under £70 I think which isn't too bad really since you gets 4200 points with it, early access and a otw player.

Also ea play has some pretty good free games to download, playing jedi fallen order with it.

People keep saying that but whenever I clicked on it it only gives me 10%

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Lads normally clued up on this sort of thing. 

Pre ordered fifa via Microsoft website. Go onto my xbox go to the store and it says pre order. How am I supposed to download?

Will need a console restart I think then you'll have to go in your library. That's what I had to do anyway.

On 19/09/2021 at 10:01, dbtcity said:

Have you gone through the link from the Fifa 21 menu? If you do that and have ea access/play whatever it’s called it gives you 20% off 10% for each

Didn't work but I did the region change trick so I got the ultimate for £60 in the end, even though I barely play FUT just because it was cheaper than the normal version in the UK

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thing is I ordered this way back in August, might have been before. 

Nothing shows up. 

Think i had a similar issue for fifa 19. If i remember correctly i called microsoft uk customer support/services and they sorted it over the phone. They walked me through some steps that i needed to do and it showed up on my console.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thing is I ordered this way back in August, might have been before. 

Nothing shows up. 

For this one mine showed up straight away after i pre ordered and before they took the money and i ordered in august also. Shows up the 2 different versions one for xbox one and the other for series x/s. There was even an update on them last week which i found odd.

1 minute ago, Thefox81 said:

For this one mine showed up straight away after i pre ordered and before they took the money and i ordered in august also. Shows up the 2 different versions one for xbox one and the other for series x/s. There was even an update on them last week which i found odd.

Same for me.

10 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Think i had a similar issue for fifa 19. If i remember correctly i called microsoft uk customer support/services and they sorted it over the phone. They walked me through some steps that i needed to do and it showed up on my console.

Will try this tomorrow. Cheers mate