Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

15 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Sounds good until you realise that you’re just turning off watching the oppos celebrations and you’ll actually just be watching your players reactions to conceding lol 

On 20/07/2021 at 17:32, RoboFox said:

Confirm extremely basic feature > barely bother to implement it properly > promise to revamp the next year to pique interest > rinse / repeat

Expectation: "Design your own stadium!"

Reality: "You can choose a colour for the seats in one of three preset stadiums."

Expectation: "Design your own kit!"

Reality: "You can choose from plain, vertical stripes, horizontal stripes, a sash or 50/50"

Yeah, turns out I was about right with this. Predictable, and embarrassing. What the fvck are these dev teams actually doing all year? lol

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/pitch-notes-fifa-22-career-mode-deep-dive

EA are pulling off the world's longest-running joke and everyone stopped laughing about a decade ago. 

Edited by RoboFox

38 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Yeah, turns out I was about right with this. Predictable, and embarrassing. What the fvck are these dev teams actually doing all year? lol

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/news/pitch-notes-fifa-22-career-mode-deep-dive

EA are pulling off the world's longest-running joke and everyone stopped laughing about a decade ago. 

I dunno, there actually looks like a reasonable amount of customisation in that. Sure it'd be great if you had carte blanche to do what you like but it's not like there's 4 kit options.

Some of career mode actually sounds decent but the issue is, and always has been, the way the AI play; that's what kills the longevity of it. Even on the higher difficulties it's easy to beat them with a significantly inferior team but just means you barely touch the ball as they don't give the ball away and don't attack either, but somehow leave themselves painfully exposed.

Barely played it this year but booted up FUT and standard Seasons again. FUT is just like pinball its so unenjoyable. Just a shame that the majority of the decent players don't touch Seasons.

EA can say all they want but until the legislation comes in to restrict the in game purchasing, the whole game will suffer.

1 minute ago, stu said:

Same, just came through. Don’t play either mode, but my son does.

I will probably play career mode, as that was really the only thing I played on 21 (and 20 really)

Dropped out of Ultimate Team a couple of years ago after wasting so much money on it lol

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Many changes to the Leicester ratings?

Game doesn't go live until 6pm tonight.

Last year database will be used if it's like any previous BETA. 

If you want to see our latest ratings give sofifa a Google.

Vards is a 87. Youri now a 83 I believe Ndidi is a 85. 

• Thanks 1

Anyone played the beta yet (on next gen)? Love how they made out the animation refresh was going to make it feel drastically different, just feels like a slightly altered version. Same issues with the AI, especially on Legendary as all it is, is them reacting to things faster than any human can rather than making them smarter.

Stuart Robson on co Comms may be the worst yet.

One small touch I did like was that Leicester had walkout jackets for a CL game.