Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

44 minutes ago, stu said:

Yes, share the same concern, but as a back line I really rate it.

Played 9 rivals games so far and won 7 and drawn 2. That backline has coped really well with the pace abusers and pay to win teams with CR7 and Icons up front.

However, Lacrox and Mbabu are 64k currently, I think they will still be sort after, but not at those prices. Mbabu for 24k is probably the only useable bundesliga right back, so 15k is probably a more realistic value.

They are pretty good, I used both Lacrox and Mbabu for a few days.

I found them a bit out gunned as I went up the Div's in rival, had to swap them out when I got Div 5 as they seem to struggle

Currently running this managed to bag Hakimi for 90k before he went extinct.

team (2).jpg

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m sure I’m the only person on this game that hasn’t got Lukaku and Werner up top. 

Hate them both individually but together they are a nightmare to play against!

Don't worry give it a couple of month of months everyone will have Mbappe, Neymar and Messi. :ph34r:

Edited by coolhandfox

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m sure I’m the only person on this game that hasn’t got Lukaku and Werner up top. 

I'm using bezema and martial. Benzema is actually so good now that pace isn't so crucial, attack positioning is quality, always in the right place 

21 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Is it just me or are the rivals and squad battles rewards just shocking! I'm sure they'll change it and make it better in new seasons but most offer a max of 2 packs weekly?

Everything geared towards pay to win this year! The coin/pack reward for both sb and rivals is hardly even worth the grind until you get into the higher divisions

3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Finally a decent pull. 2 player pack Sterling. Now i can sack off Grealish. Also loving the more in depth game stats. Never realised how much i used through ball as a ground pass until now.

Yeah that’s my biggest flaw, although feel there’s something off with passes this year.

Can’t dribble to save my life either.

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I thought this as well….. even games where they were only the odd goal down people still just dipped

I’m confused by the whole rivals thing. The rewards aren’t great lower down, but you only need seven wins to get the best ones. But by winning games you get promoted and can’t get relegated, surely there will be a point where there is nobody left in the lower divisions and in theory everybody will be in division 1 if the season goes long enough.

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m confused by the whole rivals thing. The rewards aren’t great lower down, but you only need seven wins to get the best ones. But by winning games you get promoted and can’t get relegated, surely there will be a point where there is nobody left in the lower divisions and in theory everybody will be in division 1 if the season goes long enough.

I cant get my head round rivals. Shit rewards no relegation and like you say surely everyone will get promoted eventually. Think i read at the end of the season everyone goes back to division 10 and you start again :dunno:

30 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I cant get my head round rivals. Shit rewards no relegation and like you say surely everyone will get promoted eventually. Think i read at the end of the season everyone goes back to division 10 and you start again :dunno:

I'm pretty sure that at the end of every week you automatically get demoted by 1 division. So it forces you to play some games to maintain your division.

7 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I'm pretty sure that at the end of every week you automatically get demoted by 1 division. So it forces you to play some games to maintain your division.

I’ve not seen anything that says that. One thing I’ve noticed though is that a lot of packs that contain consumables have been removed from rewards.

Quite enjoying this edition so far, feels like people who are good skills won't just be able to mess around on the edge of my box until a gap appears and then score easy goals. Into div 8 on rivals so far. 

Currently set up with a 4 2 3 1

Martinez

Coufal

Sanchez

Bailley

Reguillon

Neves

Fernandinho

Torres

Odegaard

Pulisic

Daka

• Like 1

7 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Seriously need fodder cards to start rising in price soon. I’ve got 53 84 and 85 rated on my transfer list, literally every coin I get goes into them while I’m running a bang average premier league side, although I got ASM in a two player pack and him and Martial with Vardy are very good. 

I did this with Azpilicueta last year and sat on a stack of his cards for what felt like a life time before finally admitting defeat and selling all them for a slight loss 

If you guys fancy a mind numbing grind and are able to scab together an 85 rated team (bang high rated loans on the bench) you can get 2x 100k packs in about 12 games… beginner squad battles and score as many goals as you can but make sure you also get assists! After 500 goals and 500 assists you’ll bag the packs 1 for each of the 500! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you guys fancy a mind numbing grind and are able to scab together an 85 rated team (bang high rated loans on the bench) you can get 2x 100k packs in about 12 games… beginner squad battles and score as many goals as you can but make sure you also get assists! After 500 goals and 500 assists you’ll bag the packs 1 for each of the 500! 

Thanks for the tip, sounds painful though!

15 minutes ago, stu said:

Thanks for the tip, sounds painful though!

Wasn’t that bad to be fair just tackle the oppo straight from kick off.. square it and bag… 50 times a game lol helped me practice my times finishing if nothing else… not 1 walk out from the 2 packs though 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I did this with Azpilicueta last year and sat on a stack of his cards for what felt like a life time before finally admitting defeat and selling all them for a slight loss 

Most of them are David Silva, Oyazarbal and Busquets. They’ll rise once they’re needed for an SBC. Quite happy running a sweaty low rated prem team for a bit. I’m liking the higher discard value of high rated cards aswell. 

• Like 1