Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

After being all smug yesterday due to them telling me I had access to everything through my email… I can’t play ultimate team or seasons… may as well uninstall it then lol 

UT is working now (not that I've played it)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

UT is working now (not that I've played it)

Played it for a little bit but I can’t get into Beta’s they just seem like a total waste of time to me as you don’t get to carry on your progress… gameplays felt nice and smooth though but what on earth is that pack opening?!?! Easily the worst pack animation we’ve ever seen in fut 

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Played it for a little bit but I can’t get into Beta’s they just seem like a total waste of time to me as you don’t get to carry on your progress… gameplays felt nice and smooth though but what on earth is that pack opening?!?! Easily the worst pack animation we’ve ever seen in fut 

See I've found that there is a ridiculously input lag so might just be me. Players taking at least a second to release the ball or taking 2 touches when you go for a first time shot or pass. You've also got at least one defender dropping 20/30 yards deeper than the others which is very odd.

Ha, yeah that pack opening takes anyway any suspense.

I'm just looking forward to giving career mode a spin when it all opens up

15 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

See I've found that there is a ridiculously input lag so might just be me. Players taking at least a second to release the ball or taking 2 touches when you go for a first time shot or pass. You've also got at least one defender dropping 20/30 yards deeper than the others which is very odd.

Ha, yeah that pack opening takes anyway any suspense.

I'm just looking forward to giving career mode a spin when it all opens up

To be fair my “played a little bit” was 1 sb game lol 

The create a club on career mode is interesting, you get randomly generated players rather than the players of the club you replace, you can set what star level of your club is which influences the quality of players you get, a setting which influences the age of your squad (very young, young, middle age etc.), and you can get your clubs own board expectations "european dominance, small time club etc."

Quite a few different designs you can choose for your club shirts and stadiums, however I think there needs to be more options added when it comes to club badges and stadium noises like chants and goal music etc.

I feel like there also needs to be a bit more availability with the manager creator options, pretty much the only new stuff I can see is a few new hair styles, and still no option for your manager to have glasses!

Got a code for this and finally installed it over the weekend.

Played 2 games of squad battles on UT, there's literally no difference in gameplay at all! Some minor animation changes but this is essentially a season update.

Will be an absolute disgrace if this comes out at £50/60

3 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

Played 2 games of squad battles on UT, there's literally no difference in gameplay at all! Some minor animation changes but this is essentially a season update.

£65 isn’t it?

4 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

It'll probably be more on Next-Gen consoles. 

Not sure why people are surprised though? It's the reason I stop giving money to the greedy fvckers at EA. They have done this for years and years. 

14 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

£65 isn’t it?

I'll be honest I've not even looked. Get EA play through gamepass, so should get me 10 hours of free play then I'll hold off until the price drops again to get it, if I other at all.

Fairly certain I'd have only just tipped over me 10 hours on 21 recently with how little I've played it.

3 minutes ago, Adster said:

It'll probably be more on Next-Gen consoles. 

Not sure why people are surprised though? It's the reason I stop giving money to the greedy fvckers at EA. They have done this for years and years. 

I've got a series X, there really is nothing new or groundbreaking about it. Certainly won't be paying full whack for it

Games broken. The more I play the more I see its going to be a frustrating year with this one. If you plan on trying to tackle any of the god players in the game, you may as well just let them go past you, you're not there when you try and make a challenge anyway.

I hate seeing Donnarumma in a team already

54 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So you can play any mode now then seen on Twitter last night. Downloaded it and can get in to ultimate team so that’s good. Do you keep your squad once you get the game or do you just start again ?

I believe no game mode progress in the beta carries over to the full game

Bit of a PSA if any of you, like me play FIFA on PC, FIFA 22's PC version will not be getting the new features that the console versions are, apparantly they dont want people with potatoes to miss out so we all have to, none of the true movement or whatever its called, but im sure it will still be £60. i wont be getting it, will be reverting to PES which is going free to play this year. i a bit annoyed honestly, i have bought fifa every year for as long as i can remember, but im not paying for an inferior version. 

19 hours ago, Beliall said:

Bit of a PSA if any of you, like me play FIFA on PC, FIFA 22's PC version will not be getting the new features that the console versions are, apparantly they dont want people with potatoes to miss out so we all have to, none of the true movement or whatever its called, but im sure it will still be £60. i wont be getting it, will be reverting to PES which is going free to play this year. i a bit annoyed honestly, i have bought fifa every year for as long as i can remember, but im not paying for an inferior version. 

Think they've done that before when they updated the engine, left PC behind for a year? I think that's poor though and could be some kind of agreement with the console makers.

Does anybody know what the ultimate team single player is looking like? If it's squad battles i.e random non sensical teams, it's worthless IMO. I'd rather match up against real teams on various difficulty levels rather than just awful mismashes of fake teams. 

• 2 weeks later...