Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

DON’T OPEN YOUR OTW PRE-ORDER PACK.

You’ll just get a rare gold card. I was up and saw I had the OTW card so opened it, but apparently it said not to open it until 17:00 UTC. :facepalm:

I can’t have just lost my pre-order pack, can I?!!!!! 

:please:

2 hours ago, stu said:

You’ll just get a rare gold card. I was up and saw I had the OTW card so opened it, but apparently it said not to open it until 17:00 UTC. :facepalm:

I had just tried opening mine and it says "We're currently experiencing issues with the store. Please try again later".

7 hours ago, stu said:

Like you I didn’t read the msg underneath and tried to open it… thankfully it didn’t let me lol you’ll get the correct pack at some point but I can’t imagine it being for a few days so just sit back and laugh at everyone opening their guaranteed Berghuis pack

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Upto division 7 and got absolutely schooled last night lol

I scored with my only 2 shots, but lost 5-2 and it could have easily been 10. 

Just hoping this is someone who is destined for div 1 and working their way up haha

It seems like a stupid way they’ve done it as it will take a few weeks for people to find their actual division… no idea why they done away with the 5 qualifying games to determine which division people should be in

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Like you I didn’t read the msg underneath and tried to open it… thankfully it didn’t let me lol you’ll get the correct pack at some point but I can’t imagine it being for a few days so just sit back and laugh at everyone opening their guaranteed Berghuis pack

Got it back, here goes nothing…

Locatelli :doh:

Edited by stu

Saul from my otw pack… since getting in div 5 the game has just became ridiculous! Pay to win doesn’t even come close to covering it lol they really need to nerf the keepers inside the box though it’s just becoming Fifa 19 where everyone just spans shots from 30/40 yards

40 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Saul from my otw pack… since getting in div 5 the game has just became ridiculous! Pay to win doesn’t even come close to covering it lol they really need to nerf the keepers inside the box though it’s just becoming Fifa 19 where everyone just spans shots from 30/40 yards

I cant score from 6 yards but not having trouble from 30 yards. 70% of my goals are from outside the area at the moment.

• Like 1