Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

It’s early doors and I’m sure the first patch will change everything but I’m with @spacemunkyin I’m really enjoying just grinding and building random teams and actually playing against differing players… 1 thing I’m not really enjoying is just how slow and defensive the game is! The oppos box just seems to be consistently packed 

• Like 2

Can anyone advise how I can play the 10 hours on old gen please?

I’ve finished the 10 hours on new gen, but when I go to the old gen version on the Xbox store and select the ea play trial it just takes me to the series x version and then tells me I already have this.

Going to the installed old gen version installed just says I can’t play as the game hasn’t been released yet.

Edited by stu
Clarification

Enjoyed the 10 hours.

Liked the Foden loan so much that I ended up buying him. I see he's shot up in price since then too!

Alphonso Davies loan was another favourite(of course :D), but I can't quite afford him lol

Looking forward to the early access tonight.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Enjoyed the 10 hours.

Liked the Foden loan so much that I ended up buying him. I see he's shot up in price since then too!

Alphonso Davies loan was another favourite(of course :D), but I can't quite afford him lol

Looking forward to the early access tonight.

Ive just done my 20hrs. Passing seems good. Gameplay slow but always is until they patch it. Not sure on the keepers theyre either awesome or just let shots go straight through them. 

Youris long range shooting is awesome must have scored 5 long range goals with him. Ndidi a bit clunky. Just getting the hang of it but not quite worked out this new division rivals. Im up into division 8 but not quite sure how. Roll on tomorrow and all those fifa points on packs to be disappointed :thumbup:. And so the cycle begins.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Spent 2k points on premium packs and not even one board lol

All 4600 points gone only really Carrasco to show for it…. Then there’s my nephew… bagged mid Maldini with his 4600 points (2 million coin card) then got mid Rush from a preview pack lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

All 4600 points gone only really Carrasco to show for it…. Then there’s my nephew… bagged mid Maldini with his 4600 points (2 million coin card) then got mid Rush from a preview pack lol 

If he sells them hes pretty much set up for the whole of fifa. 

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Is it just me or are the rivals and squad battles rewards just shocking! I'm sure they'll change it and make it better in new seasons but most offer a max of 2 packs weekly?

I thought this but didnt know if it was just me. Ive still not got my head around it yet so was going to reserve judgement until thursday when i get my rewards.

8 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Is it just me or are the rivals and squad battles rewards just shocking! I'm sure they'll change it and make it better in new seasons but most offer a max of 2 packs weekly?

100% they have completely nerfed rewards. I'm guessing they are just trying to reduce pack supply so you feel more obliged to spend some money.

did anyone get anything from their preorder rewards? I got Sarr as the totw, which I was happy with, but really trying to hold off until OTW comes out to spend the fifa points.

45 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

100% they have completely nerfed rewards. I'm guessing they are just trying to reduce pack supply so you feel more obliged to spend some money.

did anyone get anything from their preorder rewards? I got Sarr as the totw, which I was happy with, but really trying to hold off until OTW comes out to spend the fifa points.

I got Bernardo Silva and Raphinha as the only notables out of my welcome back packs. Raphinha was promptly sold as he was going for his 15k max range at the time, so would quickly drop.

Silva I kept as he was only 20k at the time so expected he would go up, although he's become an integral piece of my starter team now, his position change from a RW to a CAM is great for links and formation changes.

Rightly or wrongly, I spent all my Fifa points on packs to get the coins in to the club. Had a number of boards and one walkout in Jordi Alba, but nothing useable in a team other than Klostermann, which decided the direction I was going in defence! :ph34r:

Everyone other than Klostermann got sold and I finally built my starter team with the coins, currently has a value of around 250K.

Nice to have a useable Phil Foden from the start of the game this year. He is very good imo.

9C860A1E-EA0D-418C-8DBE-949643A9E37C.jpeg

Edited by stu
Screenshot, 4-2-3-1 in game.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

@stuonly thing I would suggest is at some put bin off your back line, ideally when they hit their peak price

As more players hit the game the high value -80 players will plummet price wise as the market becomes flooded with supply.

Yes, share the same concern, but as a back line I really rate it.

Played 9 rivals games so far and won 7 and drawn 2. That backline has coped really well with the pace abusers and pay to win teams with CR7 and Icons up front.

However, Lacrox and Mbabu are 64k currently, I think they will still be sort after, but not at those prices. Mbabu for 24k is probably the only useable bundesliga right back, so 15k is probably a more realistic value.