Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Fifa 22

32 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Think i had a similar issue for fifa 19. If i remember correctly i called microsoft uk customer support/services and they sorted it over the phone. They walked me through some steps that i needed to do and it showed up on my console.

29 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

For this one mine showed up straight away after i pre ordered and before they took the money and i ordered in august also. Shows up the 2 different versions one for xbox one and the other for series x/s. There was even an update on them last week which i found odd.

26 minutes ago, stu said:

Same for me.

So I went on the xbox app on phone and it said download to console... thats worked. 

Where's the pre order stuff though? 

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

So I went on the xbox app on phone and it said download to console... thats worked. 

Where's the pre order stuff though? 

If you mean the coins, the otw card, loans etc, pretty sure you don’t actually get them until the games official release date.

Once they do they will appear in add on section within the manage game menu option if you press the either the view or menu button on the controller (forget which one).

13 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone know when the companion app switches over. Normally get a few rewards for logging in daily.

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Sounds like it might be tomorrow along with the ea play 10 hour drop

Thought i read the web app tomorrow and the companion app on thursday.

17-3 is rank 1 but either way I’m excited for the WL this Fifa! Only 20 games and winning 8 and losing 12 would basically get you elite 3 

there’s also 9 games to qualify for the WL 24 points needed (+4 W +1 L) so 5 Ws and 4Ls needed

Edited by dbtcity

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Sounds like it might be tomorrow along with the ea play 10 hour drop

Trial supposedly drops at 6 for those interested.

Still just gutted that PES has gone free to play and given up on offline as that's where it was so much better than FIFA. 

19 hours ago, dbtcity said:

17-3 is rank 1 but either way I’m excited for the WL this Fifa! Only 20 games and winning 8 and losing 12 would basically get you elite 3 

there’s also 9 games to qualify for the WL 24 points needed (+4 W +1 L) so 5 Ws and 4Ls needed

That is mental, entering the weekend league will be sweatier than the weekend league itself lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Robertson the best I got from my packs might sell as I won’t have the game for a while so just build some coins 😂

Wait until the full game release, prices will be a lot higher then than they are now.

• Like 1

Ramos and Cheillini from my returning packs took the plunge and sold them as I wanted to build a team and if you wait everyone else’s price will also rise… quite enjoying the grind so far and it’s pretty cool you do actually get 10 hours trial for PS4 and another 10 for PS5

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Ramos and Cheillini from my returning packs took the plunge and sold them as I wanted to build a team and if you wait everyone else’s price will also rise… quite enjoying the grind so far and it’s pretty cool you do actually get 10 hours trial for PS4 and another 10 for PS5

The 20 hours is great. Just about the right amount of playtime before monday. 

• Like 1