Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

After Randers, where the away end was severely undersold. Part of me wonders if the greyed out seats in European games are at insistence of away team/foreign police - this isn't a bad thing (provided everyone gets tickets) because we ended up with unreserved seating and it helps the away end enormously. 

Definitely. Its all unreserved anyway isnt it in every european game! How it should be

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Anybody know if you can contact the club and get them to change a name on a ticket?

As in, my dad and I are 435+ priority but he cant make it so my other mate wants to come and use his ticket

No, has to be in name of STH 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Anybody know if you can contact the club and get them to change a name on a ticket?

As in, my dad and I are 435+ priority but he cant make it so my other mate wants to come and use his ticket

sorry no can do mate 

55 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Have you ever tried trying to find extra terrestrial life on Pluto using complex mathematical equations all the while playing  classical piano and cooking a Sunday roast? 

Well that'd be easier than getting the ticket office to be flexible

• Haha 1

On 28/02/2022 at 10:45, Lcfc-Barka said:

Selling my return flights for this....

Booked the below flight to Nantes but can no longer go. Wondered if anyone on here wanted to buy it? I paid £75 return but the same flights are now £197.80.

Its £50 with easy jet to change the name and I just want the £75.00 for the flights back so £125 total saving £72

image.png

Still got this if anyones interested? I’m definitely not going so open to offers 

3 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Is the bottom block in Rennes going to be the same as the bottom block at Randers?!

I’ve picked poorly on upper tier/lower tier in Europe this season so far!

I think like Randers/Warsaw it will be an open concourse between the two

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Is the bottom block in Rennes going to be the same as the bottom block at Randers?!

I’ve picked poorly on upper tier/lower tier in Europe this season so far! 

I went to both Warsaw and Randers away, which were both double deckers and City fans walked freely up and down between both tiers. 

• Like 1