Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

53 minutes ago, Fox and Friends pub Rennes said:

If anyone have any questions about Rennes, send me a mail. I have a couple of Pubs in Rennes. Fox and Friends and Tiffany’s. I advise ye to fly in via Nantes and stay in Rennes. For any queries I’m here to help 👍 otherwise we’ll be waiting for ye at Fox 🦊 

What time’s happy hour? 🍻 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fox and Friends pub Rennes said:

If anyone have any questions about Rennes, send me a mail. I have a couple of Pubs in Rennes. Fox and Friends and Tiffany’s. I advise ye to fly in via Nantes and stay in Rennes. For any queries I’m here to help 👍 otherwise we’ll be waiting for ye at Fox 🦊 

Putting on some drink deals for us Wednesday and Thursday?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fox1980 said:

I’m thinking of going on my own to this. The bit that’s putting me off is the taxi to Birmingham airport and back afterwards! 
they should put a coach on in Leicester to take us to the airport. Don’t want much do I! 😂

I'm gonna make a very very late decision dependent on how the first leg goes and I'd be on my Todd if so. 

Half of me cba, the other half of me is jfd

• Like 3

On 04/03/2022 at 18:01, Foxes1 said:

What the club have to also take into account which we all know they won't is that Sport Options are running a trip and if we take a low allocation this will get cancelled

Like the club give a shit about that! 

I'm absolutely convinced that the club actively try to prevent fans travelling to Europe. They have second guessed the demographic - i.e men - and dread a forest type following chucking aluminium cafe tables around pretty European squares

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Got to be today for the announcement surely, tickets to go on sale from tomorrow. Unless they want to leave it really tight to hopefully deprive some of their own fan base the opportunity to support their team.

Fixed mate. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Fox and Friends pub Rennes said:

Close all of the curtains, get some guy to sing Leicester songs with a pirate twang and you are onto a winner.

• Haha 3

Surely there's no chance they're sending out physical vouchers for this one given the timeframes. Only sensible solution being emailed vouchers to show once you're collecting your ticket. 

Excited for the lack of logic in the ticket announcement tbh

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ticket details announced Thursday. On sale Friday only and to STH's with 500+ points. No time to drop brackets any lower.

Wouldn't suprise me, don't forget ticket office staff + family, friends and pets too 

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Close all of the curtains, get some guy to sing Leicester songs with a pirate twang and you are onto a winner.

and also sing...

🎶🎶"Aarhus, in the middle of Denmark....Aarhus, in the middle of Denmark" 🎶🎶

For those that travelled to Denmark, that will make sense 😉

• Like 2