Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Lcfc82
Posted

Nube Negra is out, not good for people backing E-W.

Guest Lcfc82
Posted
1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Envoi Allen the value for me here, took 16s earlier, but if money for him. 

I’ve had put the kettle on E-W. Fancied it to get 3rd but not confident it will get 2nd.

I’ve swerved Envoi not sure what to expect from it. I think Shishkin wins got him as part of an acca.

Guest Lcfc82
Posted
10 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I’ve had put the kettle on E-W. Fancied it to get 3rd but not confident it will get 2nd.

I’ve swerved Envoi not sure what to expect from it. I think Shishkin wins got him as part of an acca.

That went well !

 

something not right with shishkin there. 40-1 shot in 2nd

Guest Lcfc82
Posted

Mighty run from tiger there, gutted he couldn’t hold on.

Posted

Well my week is going as usual, up in a nice profit for days 1&2 now to lose it on the last two days 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Well my week is going as usual, up in a nice profit for days 1&2 now to lose it on the last two days 

That's the spirit. 

 

I like champ today. 

 

Also doing conflated and a few really big prices in the handicaps, born patriot and slate house. 

Posted

A lot better weather today thank God only just about dried out!! 

 

First race is an exciting one for me two class horses battling it out! 

 

If the cap fits looks over priced in the second race and sky bet paying top 8 might have to have a couple of quid on that. 

 

Nothing else really sticks out to me yet ..

 

Stopping over tonight so going to sacrifice the last race and try and find a pub that has the Leicester game on....

 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

That's the spirit. 

 

I like champ today. 

 

Also doing conflated and a few really big prices in the handicaps, born patriot and slate house. 

I’ve wrote born patriot down as a possible. Ballyandy with a great chance in that race along with Dunboyne. 

Posted

Went yesterday, what a washout literally, still drying out today.

 Can't understand why they irrigated with 5mm of water Tuesday eve, what bloody weather forecast does the clerk  of the course look at there was 21mm of rain on the course Wednesday. 

Posted

Had a treble of Bob Ollinger, Allaho and Flooring Porter. About £25 down for the day but still sitting pretty going into the last day. 

Guest Lcfc82
Posted
2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Won on that race but means f**k all to me when a horse pulls up like Ginto did. 

Totally agree, reminded me of Sir Eric breaking down a couple of years ago

Posted

Bloody hell. 

 

Our betting group at work had £56 on a combo tricast of Minella Indo/A Plus Tard/Galvin. 

 

Done by a feckin nose!! Got £230 back from it but would have been much more if Galvin had ran anywhere decent. 

Posted

I had a treble of 

Vauban

State Man

Hillcrest

 

Vauban

Hillcrest 

A Plus Tard 


A Plus Tard

Billaway 

Elimay 

 

Hillcrest done me out of a couple of hundred but the last treble saved the day. 
 

Took £325 profit for the week. 

Guest Lako42
Posted

This week is good for people like me who don't bet regularly on horses.

 

The fact I barely had a place all week just reinforced the fact I shouldn't bet on the nags. 

 

Still, only fun money bet and much like the upcoming masters it's still cheap entertainment overall. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...