Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Good manners cost nothing

13 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Mate, it’s the 21st Century, manners are for old farts like me who still push’s my missus’s chair in to make sure she’s seated comfortably at restaurants. Since I joined the forum eight years ago, the hatred and nasty comments has increased massively. 

Quite a few of the old timers on here don’t post anymore, because if you try and do a reasoned point of view, you get slaughtered. Called “sheep”, “old”, “out of touch” etc. 

This forum is not for all fans anymore, just the militant few who don’t like certain players, clackers, goal music etc. All desperate to complain about anything. The other 30000 fans are always wrong. 

Sorry to have a moan, but this is can be a miserable forum. Shame really. 

Agreed

• Haha 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate

This thread is like my marriage, one side constantly on the wind up, the other having a crisis and threatening to leave.

37 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

This might be the most naive thread I've seen started on here, which is great because me posting a photo of myself with Claudio Ranieri was previously the most naive on the forum. I got photoshopped to death! 😂

I’ve had my face photoshopped on about 40 penguins before mate, par for the course.

@Izzy there is demand for this picture 

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve had my face photoshopped on about 40 penguins before mate, par for the course.

@Izzy there is demand for this picture 

I still want to know what you were talking to that penguin about :D

725ACE08-1FD9-4512-8AA2-5F147EA40811.jpeg.0c19dfe3cbb7af908a19c2c36bd791e4.jpeg

• Haha 3

I reread my message for a pair of Newcastle tickets and I was very polite thank you very much.

So I decided I deserve them so can someone share the love and sort me out please when they are on sale? Please and thank you again :D

21 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I reread my message for a pair of Newcastle tickets and I was very polite thank you very much.

So I decided I deserve them so can someone share the love and sort me out please when they are on sale? Please and thank you again :D

Have to consult the etiquette panel on that one.

Edited by adejo92

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

I doubt Newcastle away on a Sunday will sell out. Get your own tickets please you scrounger! Thank you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Mate, it’s the 21st Century, manners are for old farts like me who still push’s my missus’s chair in to make sure she’s seated comfortably at restaurants. Since I joined the forum eight years ago, the hatred and nasty comments has increased massively. 

Quite a few of the old timers on here don’t post anymore, because if you try and do a reasoned point of view, you get slaughtered. Called “sheep”, “old”, “out of touch” etc. 

This forum is not for all fans anymore, just the militant few who don’t like certain players, clackers, goal music etc. All desperate to complain about anything. The other 30000 fans are always wrong. 

Sorry to have a moan, but this is can be a miserable forum. Shame really. 

Moaning about people complaing.

On 14/03/2022 at 17:19, Blue Fox 72 said:

Mainly the sort of responses I expected to be fair. No offence taken, just reflects the diminishing standards in our society as a whole.

I will carry on saying please and thank you when I'm communicating and I ask for something.

I do understand that this is a forum and that talk can be informal. Thanks.

I feel your pain. It seems to be for efficiency reasons  rather than out of bad manners.

• Like 1