Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

Little pain of trip this has become - largely due to trying save leave and having to be back on Good Friday. Getting a train post match to Amsterdam here. 

Seen the latest chatter with Sports options was they were considering having to fly in and out of Belgium because all available Dutch airports are closed post match. 

5 hours ago, Osavo said:

Flights and hotels booked, 2 nights in Amsterdam Friday/Saturday to make a weekend of it :D

Anyone else on the 7.05 Manchester to Amsterdam on Thursday morning?

Yep   3 of us.  Eindhoven back Fri afternoon. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Not that I'm going, but i do still like to plan a route (!) .....anyone looked at harwich to hook of Holland Ferry? Gotta be worth a dabble...

Weds overnight cabin, comfy af, arrive Thursday am and get Friday am boat home....300 quid there or thereabouts for a car

If it wasn’t that I need to get back on the Friday and it was west of Holland, I’d have done it. Bit of an arse getting from Hook of Holland to Eindhoven without a car 

7 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Not that I'm going, but i do still like to plan a route (!) .....anyone looked at harwich to hook of Holland Ferry? Gotta be worth a dabble...

Weds overnight cabin, comfy af, arrive Thursday am and get Friday am boat home....300 quid there or thereabouts for a car

Yeh I looked at this. £282 for a car of 3- £92 each roughly.

The problem is the drive to Harwich 😩

8 hours ago, blurryface said:

Absolutely not, disgusting stuff.

I can't believe that MeetPoint, Casablancha Koffeeshop, Coffeeshop Cool, The Wall, Highlander, New Wave, and Coffeeshop Pink sell this DEADLY stuff.

(I prayed to every god for a Dutch side)

Went ‘Dam for the first time a few years ago. The quality of the stuff over there compared to that crap we get here is very noticeable.

If you’re staying for long enough and have an evening to waste, give the truffles a try.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm on the weds night ferry. Can board up until 10.15 pm (45 mins) before departure. Meaning I'll drive down after work.

I'm coming back Saturday night, as gonna take in a game Friday.

Not bothering with car tho. Walk on passenger and jump on the train outside terminal at Hook. 

Be nice to see a few other foxes in the bar weds night 😆 

• Like 1