Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


There are some mad opinions in here. Maddison not even in the discussion, but Harvey Elliot is on the plane until he’s eventually replaced by Grealish. 

Edited by oli fox
Posted

Couldn't watch it properly as that programme is trash but did skip to the end and not a single Leicester player mentioned in the 35-40 players lol

  • Like 3
Posted
4 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Couldn't watch it properly as that programme is trash but did skip to the end and not a single Leicester player mentioned in the 35-40 players lol

Last game I remember watching was vs Colombia and I was animated and pacing up and down. 

However, watched with a Swiss friend who was amazed that I wanted Colombia to equalise so Vardy gets on the pitch and potential glory.

I think Leicester bias and England apathy will taint this thread.............

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I love Vardy and I'm club over country, but that seems ridiculous to me.

Each to their own I guess

Yep, thats what my friend thought. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

Yep, thats what my friend thought. 

Why would you want an opposition to score against your own side.

 

Weird.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why would you want an opposition to score against your own side.

 

Weird.

I was at the euro semi and fist pumped when Kaspar saved the pen and didn’t celebrate when Kane scored the rebound. Just a natural reaction, I went supporting England. I’m hugely, indescribably club over country so that will obvs explain it, but not to the point of actually wanting the opposition to beat England. To that end, the best outcome for my selfish needs would be no city players in the England squad. Rather have them on a beach in Dubai sniffing coke, swigging bubbles and disappointing hookers in the bedroom 

  • Like 3
Posted

If you disregard Lineker and Heskey who both left the club at a young age, our greatest ever strikers are Ernie Hine, Arthur Rowley and Jamie Vardy , literally hundreds of goals between them . Very few caps for England . We have international players from numerous countries but not England. Its a matter of fact and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I was at the euro semi and fist pumped when Kaspar saved the pen and didn’t celebrate when Kane scored the rebound. Just a natural reaction, I went supporting England.

Cheers, wierdness is subjective.

 

Edited by He aint bald
  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

Cheers, wierdness is subjective.

 

It is subjective tbf, and I'm club over Country every time but I do get up for International tournaments and just want England to win.

 

I would never cheer on a Leicester player, playing against England. In another game, where I'm watching as a neutral then yes but not against my own Country. 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, He aint bald said:

Last game I remember watching was vs Colombia and I was animated and pacing up and down. 

However, watched with a Swiss friend who was amazed that I wanted Colombia to equalise so Vardy gets on the pitch and potential glory.

I think Leicester bias and England apathy will taint this thread.............

 Very very odd human being 

  • Like 4
Posted
1 hour ago, Joe90lcfc said:

England have got to a semi final and a final at the last the 2 major tournaments, what ever southgate is doing it’s working, Barnes and Maddison are not going to be the extra difference for a trophy! I’m sorry I know this is hard for most to grasp but it’s true!!

BOOOOOOOOOO!

  • Like 1
Posted

There will be no Leicester player.

 

There will be several players in the squad that are there deservedly 

 

There will be a few who are there because they were at an entitled 6 academy.

 

There will be one or two midfielders who are astonishing selections, probably having come through an entitled 6 academy who don't play a single minute.

 

Foxestalk will speculate if England would have done better if Maddison had been picked ahead of Mount/Grealish.

 

The use of the back 5 in England's final game will be questioned.

 

Southgate will praise the unity and spirit of the squad and sign a contract up to when diesel cars are banned from the roads.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

Couldn’t really give a shit.  Such a dull team to follow, lead by a real dullard

 

Hopefully no Leicester players in the England squad (and as few as possible in the other squads) - all need a proper rest and be fresh for next season.

  • Like 2
Posted

Watching Guehi, Mitchell, Gallagher in the England team shouldn't really surprise anyone when you think where Southgate was captain of and spent most of his career. I think Barnes and Maddison should be rightly super ****ed off to not be in the squad given how well they've played for some time now.

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Watching Guehi, Mitchell, Gallagher in the England team shouldn't really surprise anyone when you think where Southgate was captain of and spent most of his career. I think Barnes and Maddison should be rightly super ****ed off to not be in the squad given how well they've played for some time now.

When Saka got injured,  Barnes could have been called up

  • Like 1
Posted
9 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Why should he? Barnes has been too inconsistent. Madison maybe should of been in squad 

Positional.   Saka is used as a wide forward by England.

 

Barnes is inconsistent.   But he terrifies them.  Metaphorically, he tears them apart.  More than once.

 

In time, it will be recognised that Justin is better than Kyle Walker-Peters.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...