Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Chelsea away - Thurs 19 May

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Any predictions on how quickly this will sell? Midweek away in London, dead rubber for us,  I’m thinking maybe not as well as usual. I can buy early on, but have a couple of friends who are members. Is it worth the risk waiting until next week?

I don't even think we will take the full allocation

16 minutes ago, CornishFox96 said:

What time is everyone's last train back? I need to get back to Chichester and the last train from Victoria is 22:35, meaning I would have to leave the game early 

I was wondering whether I could get to Paddington for the 22.48 train...I'm still not sure.

1 hour ago, Duncan_K said:

I'm booked on the 23.05 back to Leicester from St. Pancras, would have been a much earlier night if the ones around 10.30 looked doable but i don't think they are. 

I've never understood the extra hour and a bit added on to journeys after 11pm. Especially with no extra stops.

Is it something to do with noise polution or is it down to freight trains starting at that time?