Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

46 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

You can guarantee if we do get to the final every man and his dog will want a ticket; hopefully those who have made the effort to go to the ECL away games will get priority to those who haven't.

agree but as a member who been all europe conference away but had to pay 130 euros to sit in psv end from ticket agency , that would rule me out 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

A shame SportOps aren’t doing a trip for this as I would’ve gone

Making the mistake of not booking flights, hotels etc. straight away has made it quite a bit more expensive now

Grab a flight to Rome via Munich,Vienna or Amsterdam! If you can land by 3pm you can make my bus and just hang around the bar afterwards before you get the taxi back to the airport.

pm if you need help 👍

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Good to hear. One thing I've noticed throughout a lot of it is a lot of the rules sound worse than the reality turns out. They made France sound like it was unenterable and it wasn't.

Yeah seen a lot of people saying the same. Strange that they do stuff like that 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Anyone considering it and put off by the direct flights to Rome. You can get a flight to Pescara for a £10 and then a bus connection within 3 hours. There's flights from both Manchester and Stansted on the Wednesday 

I've just whatsapped that to a reluctant friend.... Thanks 👍 !!

4 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Agreed

Reality is as that literally every 'pay month' has been an away trip. The confirmation of Rome came the 3rd week into a month - ie. not a lot of cashflow for people. 

Eindhoven wiped me out for this trip , it was a case of this or the final and I have opted to buy flights to Albania on the off chance we make it 

• Like 2

My son is finally able to get to a euro game  (previous fixtures - work commitments wouldn’t allow) 

so Ive booked the trip

Booked tickets 

and now he’s realised his passport expires in July !!!!

anyone have any bright ideas how to get around this 

there are no available passport renewal appointments within the next week ……..

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

My son is finally able to get to a euro game  (previous fixtures - work commitments wouldn’t allow) 

so Ive booked the trip

Booked tickets 

and now he’s realised his passport expires in July !!!!

anyone have any bright ideas how to get around this 

there are no available passport renewal appointments within the next week ……..

The only way you’re going to be able to do it from memory is calling the home office saying it’s an emergency situation  and going up to Peterborough to get an emergency extension appointment . Otherwise cancel your flights 

24 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

The only way you’re going to be able to do it from memory is calling the home office saying it’s an emergency situation  and going up to Peterborough to get an emergency extension appointment . Otherwise cancel your flights 

They have already told him he would need to show evidence of the emergency……..

seems he is fooked unless he takes the chance that Gatwick don’t spot it and the Italian authorities take a relaxed view for the sake of two weeks …..

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They have already told him he would need to show evidence of the emergency……..

seems he is fooked unless he takes the chance that Gatwick don’t spot it and the Italian authorities take a relaxed view for the sake of two weeks …..

Depends how much he fancies it but evidence won’t be hard to falsify. Vividly remember getting the 06.12 from kings cross - Peterborough with a mate after he lost his passport to ensure he could attend a stag do in an ‘emergency’

Personally, if you’re going to be taking chances, I’d rather be doing it in the uk than at the Italian border. Good luck either way and hope to see you out there