Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

42 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Only 1400 tickets on sale, does that include the returns from the club, IE have we sold 3600? If so not a bad turn out in reality.

The 3,600 includes the 900 that was blocked out instantly by the club for corporate, staff and friends. Don't know how many of that block have actually been sold though.

2 minutes ago, GIP said:

Is it possible to change the name on the ticket from a member to a non member for this one? 

No, they will check ID either at ticket collection or at the ground. In my experience they have been very strict on that 

11 hours ago, Father Ted said:

I have my ticket for this but I find the sale arrangements completely disgusting. 

- From ticket sales, it is blatantly obvious that this will be nowhere near selling out 

- Fans are travelling that aren’t season ticket holders and don’t have memberships 

These fans are unable to buy tickets when there will be empty seats in the away end. These are fans with previous ticket purchase history. 

How many more instances do we need like this before we begin to question the motives of certain members of staff that are in charge of the ticket office and decision making?

I'm travelling with my Dad who for this exact reason doesn't have a ticket. He's a lifelong fan over 60 who shares a ST with his mate. I even contacted the club. 'No it won't make general sale. There is no way around this' that's all they said. There's loads of seats available. It's a joke.

16 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I'm travelling with my Dad who for this exact reason doesn't have a ticket. He's a lifelong fan over 60 who shares a ST with his mate. I even contacted the club. 'No it won't make general sale. There is no way around this' that's all they said. There's loads of seats available. It's a joke.

It's embarrassing from the club. No general sale is fair enough for many reasons but not selling to fans with a booking history is criminal. I feel sorry for those people who are being excluded.

If there was demand for a sellout from STH's and members it's no issue, but where there are literally thousands of tickets left, it's baffling.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sean2000 said:

He's going to have to get himself a new passport, pronto. The airline will not let him board the flight (they check this pretty closely because they are responsible for all costs if they fly someone they shouldn't). If they do carry him accidentally, you can be sure he will be refused entry to Italy and sent straight back. 

If you can't find an appointment I'd suggest ringing the passport office and seeking advice. I definitely would not just rock up to the airport. 

45 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Just turn up with relevant paperwork at the Peterborough Passport Office.  Explain your situation, they will fit you in.

He spoke to the passport office and they said basically, unless it’s an emergency (and he would have to prove that with relevant paperwork) , he just has to use the system as it’s available (and there are no in person appointments available for the next few weeks). He could just turn up at Peterborough and take the chance that someone takes pity on him ……….

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He spoke to the passport office and they said basically, unless it’s an emergency (and he would have to prove that with relevant paperwork) , he just has to use the system as it’s available (and there are no in person appointments available for the next few weeks). He could just turn up at Peterborough and take the chance that someone takes pity on him ……….

its like everything in life mate it all depends on who you speak to.  If I was him I would go to Peterborough Passport office speak nicely to the staff explain the situation I am sure they would sort you out.  Plus there are some decent pubs in the locality the college arms being one and Oneals.

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

Yes and they’ll probably write your passport number on the ticket too 

Doubt it, club aren't doing all that. They'll be hoping the Italians are strict enough to check all 5000 of us.

50 minutes ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

The wife suggested I take the boy for his birthday for this one. Problem is he will only be 12 and not sure this is the right game for kids. Thoughts?

My thoughts are you are very lucky to have a wife who suggested this idea of her own accord. What is there to think about, book it 

• Like 1