Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Great Song Parodies

I won't post a video but any Eddie Sh*t fans in the house?

Some would say that an act based pretty much exclusively around defecation themed covers of popular standards is both overly niche and in extremely poor taste and to be honest I'm not going to argue with them.

I'm pleased to report that the one time Macc Lads support act (there's some clues to the target audience in case any were needed) remains active and if you've been struggling to get hold of his two albums 'Complete Sh*t' and the follow up 'Utter sh*t' I'm thrilled to be able to report that these have been remastered (apparently) and are available on CD from his website

29 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I won't post a video but any Eddie Sh*t fans in the house?

Some would say that an act based pretty much exclusively around defecation themed covers of popular standards is both overly niche and in extremely poor taste and to be honest I'm not going to argue with them.

I'm pleased to report that the one time Macc Lads support act (there's some clues to the target audience in case any were needed) remains active and if you've been struggling to get hold of his two albums 'Complete Sh*t' and the follow up 'Utter sh*t' I'm thrilled to be able to report that these have been remastered (apparently) and are available on CD from his website

Crikey, I haven’t heard the Macc Lads mentioned for years!

Sweaty Betty and all that :D

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Crikey, I haven’t heard the Macc Lads mentioned for years!

Sweaty Betty and all that :D

The Maccs were a bit before my time if I'm honest - I suspect that they wouldn't sit well with contemporary tastes, and I don't think they were for everyone even then.

I only know about Eddie Sh*t because of post pub YouTube surfing with a mate who's a couple of years older

11 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

The Maccs were a bit before my time if I'm honest - I suspect that they wouldn't sit well with contemporary tastes, and I don't think they were for everyone even then.

I only know about Eddie Sh*t because of post pub YouTube surfing with a mate who's a couple of years older

Must have been late 80’s when I was about 16 when I heard the Macc Lads. Similar to Chubby Brown I suppose and highly inappropriate even back then.

Much prefer HMHB who are lyrical geniuses without the need for filth.

Will check out Eddie Sh*t for a laugh :thumbup:

Edited by Izzy

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Must have been late 80’s when I was about 16 when I heard the Macc Lads. Similar to Chubby Brown I suppose and highly inappropriate even back then.

Much prefer HMHB who are lyrical geniuses without the need for filth.

Will check out Eddie Sh*t for a laugh :thumbup:

They are peerless.

As for Eddie, '24 hours of toilet' is the one that sticks in my mind for all the wrong reasons. Can you guess what that's a cover of?

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

They are peerless.

As for Eddie, '24 hours of toilet' is the one that sticks in my mind for all the wrong reasons. Can you guess what that's a cover of?

24 hours from Tulsa? 

(my mate used to sing ‘24 pints from an ulcer’ to that on Karaoke :D)

• Haha 2