Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Your Lookalike

55 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

My Dad kinda looks like Bob Mortimer. 

My dad looks like Rudi Voeller. 

It started in 1990 at Leicester Racecourse when someone told him of the resemblance.

I've no idea how, but ever since, they've basically looked identical. Hairstyle, facial hair, the lot.

It peaked in about 2007 when he was on holiday in Lanzarote with my mum and a group of German tourists saw him and chanted "RUDI, RUDI..."

He was also approached by a German boy and asked for an autograph on the same holiday.

It's actually scary.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

It started in 1990 at Leicester Racecourse when someone told him of the resemblance.

I've no idea how, but ever since, they've basically looked identical. Hairstyle, facial hair, the lot.

It peaked in about 2007 when he was on holiday in Lanzarote with my mum and a group of German tourists saw him and chanted "RUDI, RUDI..."

He was also approached by a German boy and asked for an autograph on the same holiday.

It's actually scary.

Stay away from Frank Rijkaard though 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Stay away from Frank Rijkaard though 

I'll never forgive him for gobbing at my dad. Hated that Barca team he managed lol

But seriously, they could be identical twins.

I quite liked the German national team when Rudi was in charge, honestly thought it was my dad every time they showed the bench lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

It's actually scary.

is your dad from Liverpool? They all look like Rudi Voller up there..

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MPH said:

is your dad from Liverpool? They all look like Rudi Voller up there..

Thankfully not.

But my grandad, who served in the Navy during WW2 has some serious questions to answer!

Edited by tom27111
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Ladies say i am similar to Lexington Steel from head to 3rd leg. Except younger and more brown/beige in skin colour.

No idea who he is. And with your record of posts, I'm not going to google him either.

• Haha 1

I’ve had somebody say I look like Joel Dommett too. Matt Smith (Dr. Who, not the ITV 4th choice presenter).

Along with Ben Davies & Werner. I’m in the pointy features mob too then by the looks of it.

10 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

On that note there used to be a DJ in Liquid around 2008/9 who was the spitting image of @Daggers if you're from the East Midlands gimme a scream

My DJ career never took off thanks to the old fashioned attitudes that objected to my Operation Yewtree fashion range. 

• Haha 1