Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Your Lookalike

Was out in Nottingham last summer after Ukraine 0-4 England. These extremely drunk lads came up to me and asked me for a photo because they thought that I looked like blonde Alan Smith. 

I took it quite well, (mainly because he was decent looking) but also because it was just so funny how they stopped me. 

Somewhere, on a random phone, there is a photo of me and these two lads lol

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Colin Farrell consistently for many years. Went into a job interview once many years ago and the interviewer spent at least 15 minutes discussing his films with as if I was really him!

He doesn't have 'blue eyes' though. It is the sort of shite genre of film he'd appear in though. 

Back in the 90's was mistaken for Steve Walsh (LCFC Legend) a few times, not helped by a mate (a the time!!) telling people I played for Leicester when we had lads weekends in Blackpool etc.

Though was accosted as Walshy once or twice in Lestah when aforementioned mate wasn't there!!

If you’re bald-headed / have a shaved head, you get told you look like basically any celebrity who is bald-headed, even if you look absolutely nothing like them.

So, yeah, take your pick. I’ve had the full plethora: Phil Mitchell, Phil Collins, Vin Diesel - I don’t look remotely like any of these. 

• Haha 2

My dad looks like John Altman (Nick Cotton) and nearly got in a fight when Altman was doing a panto at the Haymarket.

He was walking up gallowtree gate when a passer-by refused to believe that my dad was not in EastEnders. Panto fans thought he was being an arsehole. 

• Haha 1

A group of tourists on the tube once seemed to genuinely think that I was Robert Pattinson. 

I've had Jared Leto several times.

1980s Nicolas Lyndhurst when I was younger and slimmer. Work that one out.

Edited by RoboFox

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

A group of tourists on the tube once seemed to genuinely think that I was Robert Pattinson. 

I've had Jared Leto several times.

1980s Nicolas Lyndhurst when I was younger and slimmer. Work that one out.

You've aged well if you looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst in the 80's but now look like Robert Pattinson! Have you discovered the fountain of youth?

29 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

You've aged well if you looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst in the 80's but now look like Robert Pattinson! Have you discovered the fountain of youth?

Should clarify - Nicolas Lyndhurst circa 1980s, not me in the 80s. I was born in 87. lol

• Haha 1

I used to go around in a cream coloured detectives / managers coat and suit, quite a few times I was approached by people thinking I was Christian Gross or Ray Wilkins.....I know, they're not exactly twins. I think it's the bald head / warm brown eyes and permanent frowned forehead combo, whilst dressed as a 1990's football manager, that did it.

Then a barman swore I was the double of Barney from the Simpsons (hence my pic) so :dunno:.

Gross1b.jpg.b224739b526701240b5eafd3198c6cb1.jpgwilkins1.jpg.4d9206aee4605460c871a3a33b63b786.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Webbo said:

My wife used to say I looked like Angelos Epithemiou.

Angelos Epithemiou - Can I Just Show You What I've Got? - The Glee Club

That was a few years ago though, I'm not that good looking now.

.....and there I was, based on your previous self-description, imagining you as the reincarnation of Buddy Holly....

• Haha 1

I was at a zoo in Singapore when a young girl who worked there came up to me all starstruck. "OMG, is it really you?! I can't believe it's you!! You're famous aren't you?!". Me "Errr yeah but I get really embarrassed so just keep it quiet please". She just smiled and walked off continuing to look back at the megastar who she thought had visited her place of work. Never did find out who she thought I was but the person I was with was convinced it was Rowan Atkinson for some reason!

• Haha 1

Apart from the off the walls ones, the ones I've been told I look like someone more than one are Nicholas Hoult and Mark Selby. You will notice they dont look anything like each other so I was very confused.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nalis said:

Apart from the off the walls ones, the ones I've been told I look like someone more than one are Nicholas Hoult and Mark Selby. You will notice they dont look anything like each other so I was very confused.

Wait, you don't look like Lilian Nalis?

That's my day ruined.

• Haha 1