Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

where’s this coming from? i’ve missed something 

I think they have deleted it now, but the club posted a lineup graphic that had the bench on it which included Perez twice, Soyuncu twice, Bertrand, and Lookman lol

  • Haha 2
Posted
Just now, moore_94 said:

I think they have deleted it now, but the club posted a lineup graphic that had the bench on it which included Perez twice, Soyuncu twice, Bertrand, and Lookman lol

It would be so funny if after all our begging for a signing the club couldn’t be arsed to announce lookman. 

 

Take that you needy fckers 

  • Haha 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

Thinking the same, there's no Lookman is there? 

I haven’t seen him either. Just some on here saying they had seen him on the bench, could be a lie haha

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I think they have deleted it now, but the club posted a lineup graphic that had the bench on it which included Perez twice, Soyuncu twice, Bertrand, and Lookman lol

Is there currently anybody at the club who isn't incompetent?

  • Like 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I really don't know why, because I know we still have a good squad, I just fear for this coming season.

If we hadn't have had all the injuries and the bad attitude of a couple of players subsequently leading Rodgers to declare project reset then they'd be absolutely no worry about this being our squad going into a new season.

 

We could quite easily do very well and being successful under the radar has always been our style.

 

Sorry too much positivity?

  • Like 2
Posted

Baffling we've not tried one of the academy wingers given we've absolutely no options there and surely it would be worth Callum Wright getting 45/60 mins in a strong line up to see if he's what we think he is. 

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Nice to see we haven't decided to abandon our free flowing, attacking style of play that served us so well last season. I was worried for a while

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...