Incognito Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 I know it's only a friendly but come on Patson, where are the acrobatics man?! 1
lnkstern Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 Holy hell what a strike! As well, winning that ball was a damn good play.
Lambert09 Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 1 minute ago, BigWesMorgan said: He's been crap but great finish sums him up so far, awful build up play... but great finishing.
moore_94 Posted 20 July 2022 Author Posted 20 July 2022 2 goals and 1 assist in pre-season so far for Patson 2
phoneticerror Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said: It’s a decent crowd for a game of this note About the same as Villarreal last year aint it? Or am I misremembering (possible)
BigGibbo Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 YES PATSON. That's what we need. Clinical punishment of defensive errors. With the same sub-standard defenders as last season and want away Tieleman's in midfield we need our final third firing on all cylinders from the offset.
moore_94 Posted 20 July 2022 Author Posted 20 July 2022 Just now, phoneticerror said: About the same as Villarreal last year aint it? Or am I misremembering (possible) If they had sold about 11k on Monday night I imagine it is probably a couple thousand above that now at a push? We had 17k for Villareal 1
Popular Post urban.spaceman Posted 20 July 2022 Popular Post Posted 20 July 2022 Patson’s gonna have an amazing season I’m telling you. 7
BigWesMorgan Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 1 minute ago, Lambert09 said: sums him up so far, awful build up play... but great finishing. All I want is to see him sprinting at defenders
mozartfox Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 Now let’s close this out and get Wes, Justin and Evans on now. 1
copunk Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 Is it just me or is anyone finding it odd that our kit and tickets for the Seville game are shown on their advertising boards 🤣 1
kyleolly Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said: Patson’s gonna have an amazing season I’m telling you. If he has support and is not left isolated as a lone striker he will get 15+ prem goals next season.
CosbehFox Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said: About the same as Villarreal last year aint it? Or am I misremembering (possible) 17k for that game but very obvious first game with possible full attendance in nearly two years
honeybradger Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 6 minutes ago, Incognito said: I know it's only a friendly but come on Patson, where are the acrobatics man?! any risk of an sort of pre season injury will be avoided at all costs hopefully
BigWesMorgan Posted 20 July 2022 Posted 20 July 2022 I really still don't understand how it's physically possible for Vestergaard to lose so many headers
Recommended Posts