Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A couple of dumb (lack of knowledge) questions...

 

Why the odd starting lineup?  Was it just for window-shoppers?

 

Do we have the whole squad present and available today?

 

I am sure this has been answered before, sorry for having missed it.

Posted (edited)

I thought that was an alright half from us, relatively comfortable

 

Lacked in the final 3rd and didn't particularly create much, but good pressing from Praet and finish from Daka for the goal, and I don't think they even really had a sniff of goal at all?

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2
Posted

And the only guy who tallies for the Shop Window XI is ... the only guy who's not for sale.

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Collymore said:

Is one else's stream the pits or is it my connection? 

Im watching on Facebook .. its excellent 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

A couple of dumb (lack of knowledge) questions...

 

Why the odd starting lineup?  Was it just for window-shoppers?

 

Do we have the whole squad present and available today?

 

I am sure this has been answered before, sorry for having missed it.

Personally I don’t think it’s that odd personally. It’s the players who have returned late and need more minutes than others 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Collymore said:

Is one else's stream the pits or is it my connection? 

I've got the YouTube stream running on two devices with no problems.

Posted

Comfortable half, Daka took his goal really well. 

 

It's far better watching on YouTube than lcfctv. 

  • Like 3
Posted
Just now, harpendenfox said:

Reasonable. I have to say I thought Vesty looked very composed whilst Ayoze was as invisible as ever.

Thought the whole defence was good, going forwards we were lacking creatively

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...