Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Let's not turn on Top ffs.

Aim your anger towards the man in charge of the team who fails to change his ways or get with the times. Aim your anger towards the person that vilifies us as fans, as a collective. 

It's not worth getting angry at Top. He's not 'complicit'. It's not a fvcking murder lol

The club do a lot right, and some wrong. But there's only one person I'll be blaming IF we get relegated and that won't be Top. 

No one is ‘turning’ on Top. But there is a big decision to be made. And he needs to make it. Fast. For the present and future wellbeing and ‘sustainability’ of the club that he was so adamant was his priority in those Man United programme notes. He can’t shirk this.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Walkerfox said:

Why is he still in charge of the team?

Just now, Kopfkino said:

He literally keeps him in his job. If he doesn’t remove the person that’s the problem, he is also the problem

The only reason I can think of is the finances.

Meanwhile, while Rodgers is in charge of the team - as much as I hate it - he still has the control to change the way we play to get more positive results.

I agree Rodgers should be sacked.

I just think 'complicit' is a strong word as if he is the only one to blame, and not the one that got us into the mire in the first place.

I just hope their relationship isn't too cosy.  After the FA Cup win their body language and communication came across as very matey.  Lovely at the time but very dangerous in business.

I hope that doesn't prevent Top doing what needs to be done for the sake of the club.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Meanwhile, while Rodgers is in charge of the team - as much as I hate it - he still has the control to change the way we play to get more positive results.

I just think 'complicit' is a strong word as if he is the only one to blame, and not the one that got us into the mire in the first place.

Whos in charge of the finances again?

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Who is also responsible for the financial situation?

This deflecting responsibility from the person who has to take the most responsibility is weird. It’s akin to keep saying Rodgers finished 5th twice so who cares what happens on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They literally are with threads like this.

Strange take tbh. He has to share some of the blame, just as Rudkin does, just a Susan does, along with any of the board/management team. They own or have stewardship or some defining responsibility for this football club, an impotant part of the city. Are they as culpable? Certainly not, but to free them from any blame is a little unrealistic.

This is doulby true if the financial horrors turn out to be true, because nobody writes their own cheques except those at higher level of KP you would expect

This in no way needs to detract or demean past successes

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's a mess all over - imagine not blaming the person in charge of the whole thing if we go down. These free beers and donuts are the best loyalty scheme going.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Whos in charge of the finances again?

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Who is also responsible for the financial situation?

This deflecting responsibility from the person who has to take the most responsibility is weird. It’s akin to keep saying Rodgers finished 5th twice so who cares what happens on the pitch.

Maybe I see Rodgers as a bigger problem for the team than Top. I also think ultimately Top will come to the right decision.

You're right about the finances - he's in charge. 

It's not weird. We just disagree. Regarding the free beers or donuts - fvck all to do with that. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr.Bingles said:

I do wonder whether Top has the stomach for all this. It was Vichai's club not Top's. 

Yes, you do have to wonder that !

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Let's not turn on Top ffs.

Aim your anger towards the man in charge of the team who fails to change his ways or get with the times. Aim your anger towards the person that vilifies us as fans, as a collective. 

It's not worth getting angry at Top. He's not 'complicit'. It's not a fvcking murder lol

The club do a lot right, and some wrong. But there's only one person I'll be blaming IF we get relegated and that won't be Top. 

Enough of that nonsense, the buck does stop at the top !

Its no good just hiding from his part ( or non part) in this

Edited by itude