Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 hour ago, jesterpv said:

Where has the money gone

19. Leicester
Spent: £326.61m
Received: £291.13m
Net spend: £35.48m

https://www.givemesport.com/88055328-man-utd-arsenal-liverpool-chelsea-every-pl-clubs-net-spend-since-2018-19

Thanks for reminding me of this, class fanzine. 'Your chequebook's closed there's something wrong'

Wheres-the-Money-Gone-Fanzine-WTMG-Leicester-City.jpg

Edited by Bourbon Fox

3 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Evidence is there

Of him shagging your missus? The dirty bastard.

There's evidence of anything if you look hard enough. I've said for years we haven't spent a penny of King Power's money since the Sven days and all the stuff about free scarves, donuts, beers is just smokescreens for us asking questions about where some of the cash has gone. But if you're suggesting any kind of corruption or financial mismanagement I think you're wide of the mark.

45 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

We can't get king Power to bail us out anymore.

Look around at the owners of the other PL clubs. Happens all the time. We talk about being self sustainable but that's b*locks. Money matters unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Vichai would have sacked him long time ago. I feel Top has lost his magic or is it me talking silly. The club needs to do something because its getting so bad each week now.

Not true. Vichai kept Pearson after Top sacked him. Vichai sacked Ranieri after 1 point in 18, same as Rodgers has just achieved.

• Like 1

Keeping Rodger’s in place is as inexplicable as our lack of signings. 5 losses on the trott just cannot be excused. For the sake of the club Top has to sack him, if he’s owed £20m surely it can be negotiated down to 15m. How much would that be out of the fofana money? 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Let's not turn on Top ffs.

Aim your anger towards the man in charge of the team who fails to change his ways or get with the times. Aim your anger towards the person that vilifies us as fans, as a collective. 

It's not worth getting angry at Top. He's not 'complicit'. It's not a fvcking murder lol

The club do a lot right, and some wrong. But there's only one person I'll be blaming IF we get relegated and that won't be Top. 

Top is the one to remove him, so unfortunately this is on him, he should have seen the decline many of us were seeing last season and had a plan in motion in case this season started off badly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Difference was that in probably 75%+ of those games we performed ok and had a go. 

We lost by the odd goal and were never out of games until it was over. 

Right now we're a joke at the back, and conceding ridiculous amounts. 

Not comparable to NP in the prem

That’s the line people take but in truth we were dead and buried until a miracle happened.  Not that it’s any better now but it’s a false memory to say we were on anything but a shocking run at the time.

6 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

That’s the line people take but in truth we were dead and buried until a miracle happened.  Not that it’s any better now but it’s a false memory to say we were on anything but a shocking run at the time.

Are you actually arguing we weren't in games that season? That performances were bad? 

We didn't lose a game by more than 2 for a long time under NP. 

I'm not arguing our on paper form wasn't good, but the effort, desire, decisions, organisation and work rate were never questioned. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Don't think we were ever dead and buried in the "great escape" season.

We were never more than a couple of wins away from 19th and I  may be wrong, but I don't think we lost a game by more than 2 goals during the whole season.

2 hours ago, lcfc043 said:

We’ll soon see what he’s really about. 

Unfortunately the situation we currently find ourselves in tells you all you need to know. 

BR isn't the person responsible for the fact we can't get rid of BR

Negligence from the people that make the big decisions