Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester City and Southampton are interested in signing 22-year-old Morocco international forward Zakaria Aboukhlal from Toulouse.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NasPb said:

I'm moroccan and he was the catalysist for our victory. A classy pacy player who above all is strong but also intelligent. Can play rw and lw, and even lwb. I want him here asap. He'd fix our issues. Even has played as a St. Young enough to develop but good enough to make a slow but surely impact 

It's a yes from me

• Like 1

Just now, UHDrive said:

Hi ric... are we generally in for him? I really don't like the look of boga and the info I've looked at..

We've been linked but not heard anything since. We tend to target players who haven't moved clubs inside 12 months in case the strong start is not sustained and because their contract status is more secure but if he's seen as the real deal to finally get a right winger in then I'm all for it.

Boga won't be the RW signing, if he somehow comes it's as back up to Barnes which I hope doesn't happen either. He's mediocre.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We've been linked but not heard anything since. We tend to target players who haven't moved clubs inside 12 months in case the strong start is not sustained and because their contract status is more secure but if he's seen as the real deal to finally get a right winger in then I'm all for it.

Boga won't be the RW signing, if he somehow comes it's as back up to Barnes which I hope doesn't happen either. He's mediocre.

Thanks, appreciate that and good to know. I just hope we can trade Soyuncu in this window and add a RW/LB/CAM. I wouldn't mind Tielemans going to be honest as long as we can devote a lot or resources left over to tie maddison down. I agree re Barnes and LW. Seems we've come full circle with our fullbacks/wing backs over the last 2-3 years as we always had cover using these if Barnes and perez were out.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Thanks, appreciate that and good to know. I just hope we can trade Soyuncu in this window and add a RW/LB/CAM. I wouldn't mind Tielemans going to be honest as long as we can devote a lot or resources left over to tie maddison down. I agree re Barnes and LW. Seems we've come full circle with our fullbacks/wing backs over the last 2-3 years as we always had cover using these if Barnes and perez were out.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 15:59, funkyrobot said:

I like his team mate too! Worth a look. 

We should go all in for this guy. Absolute beast only 22 and playing for bottom club Angers. More dribbles than every other player bar Messi in La Ligue. So much energy, but I am sure with Morocco having such a good WC he will be on several teams radar. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

We should be all over Amrabat, He's real quality. What a signing he'd be to replace Youri.

He reads the game so well and had boundless energy. Then sign the Winger to help each other adjust to the Premier league.

He would be great but imagine the rich list clubs coming in for him. 

On 13/12/2022 at 23:47, Supergray22 said:

He would be great but imagine the rich list clubs coming in for him. 

I'd imagine this too. Besides, a lot of our decent transfers often seem to come out of leftfield and are rather suddden. Seems too obvious and probably too expensive atm.