Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Leicester City and Southampton are interested in signing 22-year-old Morocco international forward Zakaria Aboukhlal from Toulouse.

Leicester and Southampton are tracking Morocco international Zakaria Aboukhlal, sources have told Football Insider.

The winger, 22, has impressed their scouts with his performances in Ligue 1 for Toulouse this season.The Premier League duo will continue to keep tabs on Aboukhlal for the rest of the season and will watch him play for Morocco in the World Cup next month 

The right-sided attacker has scored three goals and provided three assists in 12 Ligue 1 games so far this season.

Aboukhlal, who was a target for Watford to replace Emmanuel Dennis before his move to Toulouse, is set to feature for Morrocco at next month’s World Cup in Qatar.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-southampton-and-leicester-city-set-sights-on-zakaria-aboukhlal/

• Like 1

Didn't even realize we were linked. As a moroccan this would be an excellent and i mean excellent transfer. I'd love this one. He's quick, versatile (has played as a lwb lw st but mainly rw) and he's really impressing in ligue 1. Wouldn't cost too much either. These are the signings we need. For our sake hopefully he doesn't go crazy at the world cup. 

• Like 1

On 26/10/2022 at 17:22, Ric Flair said:

Ligue 1 has some real uncut diamonds this season. We've scouted Toulouse a fair bit in recent years.

My French Football following mate disagrees, when I asked about this signing he said "there's nothing Toulouse"

• Haha 1

On 26/10/2022 at 07:22, Ric Flair said:

Ligue 1 has some real uncut diamonds this season. We've scouted Toulouse a fair bit in recent years.

That makes a lot of sense. Up until recently we've been way too focused on Toulouse...to the point we'd forgotten how Touwin!

• Haha 2

On 26/10/2022 at 07:22, Ric Flair said:

They’re really switched on as a club. Damien Comoli did a great podcast with Training Ground Guru over the summer 

• Like 3