Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Zagreb, Seville, Frankfurt last season. Anderlecht in the group stage and now LARNACA away in March. Plus they've had both Celtic and Rangers away pre-season the last two summers. What's not to be jealous of.

Meh, we've had our European tours and away trips, swings and roundabouts. 

I also thought the original comment was talking about West Ham in recent years doing well, as this is the Europa League thread not the Conference League thread, it threw me a bit. So my comment was more about the football than the trips lol Fair play to them though sure they'll take a good following and Larnaca in March is a good draw for them both on and off of the pitch. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Meh, we've had our European tours and away trips, swings and roundabouts. 

I also thought the original comment was talking about West Ham in recent years doing well, as this is the Europa League thread not the Conference League thread, it threw me a bit. So my comment was more about the football than the trips lol Fair play to them though sure they'll take a good following and Larnaca in March is a good draw for them both on and off of the pitch. 

Fair enough, apologies I misunderstood you as well! As much as I enjoyed the away trips I did last season, I'll never get ever the fact we could've had Qarabag, Tel Aviv, an Istanbul or Belgrade club in the knockout stage, but instead got a provincial town in Denmark! (as much as I did enjoy the Randers trip)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Martinelli is fast becoming Fernandes-esque. 

Fall down in agony and sheer pain, get the free kick, run about. 

Reminds me of Joao Felix last weekend too. Fall down, wave arm in the air for urgent attention, get 'treatment', then up and running about. 

Arsenal look like they couldn't really be bothered. I think manure have a better chance of winning this.

They really killed off the last bit of prestige this tournament had by rebranding it didn't they? It really is a ridiculous name.

5 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Arsenal look like they couldn't really be bothered. I think manure have a better chance of winning this.

They really killed off the last bit of prestige this tournament had by rebranding it didn't they? It really is a ridiculous name.

Yeah Sporting have looked better for the win. 

• Like 1