Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Europa League 2022/23

Oooooooooh I'm so loving this ref! Not having any of the OT BS. Yeh see how they like it now huh not getting any soft decisions. We didn't even get the clear cut ones at the weekend oh and that Fernandez is so asking for a yellow card for mouthing off at very decision that goes against Manu. When are refs gonna clamp down on it? ref just has to warn him once by saying "Oi big teeth - anymore of your big gob and you get a yellow period!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Ref just bizarrely overruled the goal line technology in the Fiorentina/Braga match and chalked off a Fiorentina goal.

Or was it for a foul /offside ?

Surely won’t go against the GLT?

Very nice goal to  win it.

Jose's Roma and Union Berlin are going through as well. 

Man U's potential opponent next around.

Union Saint-Galloise, Freiburg, Ferencvaros, Feyenoord, Real Betis, Real Sociedad, Fenerbache

They'd take that.

Arsenal would face one of the winners of the ties tonight except Man U. 

Edited by Super_horns

Honestly, it’s good Barca are eliminated this early and going home with jack.  They are mortgaged to the point where the Super League is their only road back.  Can’t even get to the Europa knockouts?  My heart weeps.  Bankrupt them and have them start over without their precious ESL

4 hours ago, KingsX said:

Honestly, it’s good Barca are eliminated this early and going home with jack.  They are mortgaged to the point where the Super League is their only road back.  Can’t even get to the Europa knockouts?  My heart weeps.  Bankrupt them and have them start over without their precious ESL

It was always going to be a failed project having a club financed by the fans. It genuinely is sad.

I’m still very raw over how we fizzled out against Roma. That was a shameful waste of an opportunity and poor showing given the players we had. On another day we could have spanked them. bollox to the excuse we were overwhelmed by the occasion. Damn it!