Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

How much substance was there to the plans of building a whole new stadium all together? 

I know it was one of the proposals. Anyone who's don't alright with us on Football Manager will know we eventually build a new stadium too. Mines just been called the 'Kasper Schmeichel Arena' ffs. 

16 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

How much substance was there to the plans of building a whole new stadium all together? 

I know it was one of the proposals. Anyone who's don't alright with us on Football Manager will know we eventually build a new stadium too. Mines just been called the 'Kasper Schmeichel Arena' ffs. 

This is an interesting one, and would also be keen to know how much of a possibility relocation was. 

Edited by AlexFT
  • Like 1

Big noise from the off.

Early goal either way is what we need to wake up the crowd who anticipate an early departure to get home to watch strictly come dining or whatever.

Need to show Leeds we are up for the fight and not going to roll over like bitches.

:scarf:

The complaints about King Power wiping away history are a bit odd, if by that you're referring to the mural around the awnings when it was the Walkers?

It was falling to bits, totally life expired after 10 years exposed to the elements. Agree that more could be done but it was just as bland a place before Vichai and Top came along. Personally think the plain blue surround is better, less prone to wearing and smart but simple. If we want to reminisce there's ten minutes of montages on the screens before kickoff.

If anything needs changing out it's some of the faded old seats - it looks like Cov in places now! :shutup:

Anyway, big game today so get behind the lads. 👍🦊

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

Just feel the players sucked the life out of chasing an equaliser. The momentum was there after we pulled one back but didn't put them under any pressure whatsoever and it went flat again

Edited by HybridFox

Sat by the bottom of the section today. Feels like the rest of the stadium need to pull their weight more. I’m not talking about singing for 90mins like those of us in the section do, but vocally building momentum when we need it, because, believe it or not, it helps the team.

From now on, we need to get behind every kick, celebrate every goal, and keep the lads going.

Up the citeh. 🦊

• Like 2

Thought L1 was pretty shite today. Had a spell after we scored but apart from that nothing really got going IMO. Was quite impressed with QPR tbf and they pretty much took the piss out of us all game and deservedly so.

Couldn't hear any of SK1 but then when I've sat there I can't hear L1 either. People fvcking off on 85 mins with 10 mins left doesn't help either. 

P.S. The SK1 drummer is better than the L1 drummer

• Like 2

In my head when I got into the stadium and saw the QPR end, my initial thought was this must be the biggest day in their history. Quickly realised it was incredibly arrogant and probably indicative of our atmosphere.