Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

58 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I really do hope chelsea is a better atmosphere than last night, I was more towards the middle which wasn’t bad, but you had the left side doing their thing, the middle cottoning on then the right was doing their thing.. not saying it’s bad but when two songs are being done at the same time it don’t sound great.. lol

One thing I really noticed more than usual last night was songs being started and then other sections not joining in from where the chant was, but starting it from the beginning again..

It's great people were trying to get involved but it killed what was already building up at times.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Shared by many in England. Given the lack of drums and the regular piss taking of drum using supporters. They're shit and annoying. Just sing innit.

I don’t think many would share your opinion? Can you imagine the section without a drum? I think there are more clubs than you realise with a drum.. don’t worry about what people say, concentrate on a better atmosphere for it. 

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

One thing I really noticed more than usual last night was songs being started and then other sections not joining in from where the chant was, but starting it from the beginning again..

It's great people were trying to get involved but it killed what was already building up at times.

Absolutely..

6 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

The thing with Sunderland and many other clubs whose atmosphere we accuse of being shit, is that they’re not doing well. 

If Sunderland were top of the championship, it would be rocking. 

It wouldn't though, lets be honest.

Go on most club forums and you'll find a thread about atmosphere. Even Villa have one and their place should well and truly be rocking. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I don’t think many would share your opinion? Can you imagine the section without a drum? I think there are more clubs than you realise with a drum.. don’t worry about what people say, concentrate on a better atmosphere for it. 

The fact we have a singing section in itself is embarrassing IMO.

Love what UFS do in terms of their tifos and stuff but since the singing section has been introduced the atmosphere has been shite.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It wouldn't though, lets be honest.

Go on most club forums and you'll find a thread about atmosphere. Even Villa have one and their place should well and truly be rocking. 

Compared to ours, it would be. 

By Villa’s standards they may not think it’s rocking, but the noise they do make is still on a different stratosphere to our place. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Shared by many in England who regularly take the piss out of drums despite spending most of games largely standing in silence themselves and are more arsed about posing for Insta, concourse scenes, getting the badge in, joining in with "football in a library", moaning about the price of half-time pints but still paying for them every fortnight, complaining they "can't even get a bottle cap in!!!" any time they see a picture of pyro online, whining about how much football costs in England while continuing to pay for it, bantering away while their clubs get sportswashed and asset-stripped by the latest billionaire chancer or human rights abuser to dig their claws into the English game.

Yeah, I'm not too arsed if those lads are taking the piss out of a drum.

Read that to the tune of Choose Life. Good work.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

The fact we have a singing section in itself is embarrassing IMO.

Love what UFS do in terms of their tifos and stuff but since the singing section has been introduced the atmosphere has been shite.

If it wasn't for the singing section there wouldn't be any atmosphere mate. It certainly isn't coming from anywhere else now is it?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Compared to ours, it would be. 

By Villa’s standards they may not think it’s rocking, but the noise they do make is still on a different stratosphere to our place. 

Agreed in comparison to ours. I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you btw, tend to agree with what you say, I just thing all home atmospheres struggle because of something.

I was surprised with Sunderland as usually they’re a vocal fanbase. Something wrong with that top two tiers in this Country.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Any good today?

I was in the top tier opposite our fans today. Our support was good and at times impressive. The Hull fans were really up for this one but they only got anything going at the very start and after their goals (hilarious that Vards had no respect for that 🤣). We had good volume and we came out on top throughout, barring a couple of their signature songs.

A very new experience for me sat amongst their lot. 

• Like 3

I enjoyed today, thought we were good.

I also thought Hull were better than previous years as well. Nice to see clubs with less “reputation” giving it a go.

• Like 1