Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Snooker 2023

A lot of it must be mentality with Lisowski, probably needs Mark Allen's psychiatrist on the blower.

All Tom Ford for the final arent we? Leicester lad and seems likeable enough. And also dont want Carter to win as he seems to be a miserable bastard with a chip on his shoulder, shame as I want to warm to him given his Crohn's Disease.

52 minutes ago, Nalis said:

A lot of it must be mentality with Lisowski, probably needs Mark Allen's psychiatrist on the blower.

All Tom Ford for the final arent we? Leicester lad and seems likeable enough. And also dont want Carter to win as he seems to be a miserable bastard with a chip on his shoulder, shame as I want to warm to him given his Crohn's Disease.

Or tom fords as he's always suffered, the help he's received definitely paying off.  Lisowski just seems to open to me and has to to reign it back in key moments.

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

Yeah Carter always looks like a mardy git who you'd rather not have to spend any time with. 

• 2 weeks later...

Murphy Milkins in the Welsh Open final today. Dont mind who win but probably favouring Milkins.

Milkins has always been entertaining but he's a bit smarter in his play recently and has climbed up the rankings as a result. 

A knock on effect of yesterdays semis means that your guy Joe O'Connor has qualified for the players championship.