Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Snooker 2023

20 hours ago, The Bear said:

It was 100% a fluke. He meant to go off the jaws and up the side cushion to hit the red directly.

I don't think so. Glanced at the baulk cushion, he knew it could check of the top so played it with side, could argue its much less likely to hug the cushion all the way to the red.

He said after he meant it, but he would wouldn't he.:D

10 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I don't think so. Glanced at the baulk cushion, he knew it could check of the top so played it with side, could argue its much less likely to hug the cushion all the way to the red.

He said after he meant it, but he would wouldn't he.:D

Agree, not playing it with that amount of right hand side. 

Joe is one away from dumping Allen out of the players championship, just knocked in a lovely 132. 

Joe O'Connor played well, guessing he'll be in the top 32 after this?

Allen didnt really show up against Milkins or O'Connor in his last two matches. Since he has the tedency to do this I dont think he's one of the favourites for the world championship.

Shaun Murphy makes short work of Ali Carter in the Players Championship final, 10-4. But it could easily have been 10-2 or more. 

He's in unreal form at the minute, and I had a sneaky tenner on him for the Worlds yesterday @ 14/1.

Edited by The Bear

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

He's in unreal form at the minute, and I had a sneaky tenner on him for the Worlds yesterday @ 14/1.

Well worth it, those odds will probably shorten if he keeps this up going into April.

Snooker from the Gods type stuff from him atm.

Six reds world championships is oncin Thailand. Loads of big names started, Un-Nooh v Vafaei and Ford v Ding are the semi final line up.

Twitterati having a field day over Judd Trump's easy brown miss to win the match in a time of mutiple match fixing scandals...

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Just came on to post this. King doesn't seem the sort but you never know what's going on in their personal lives. 

Battled a long term gambling addiction some years ago, obviously doesn't prove anything but as you say you never know what's happening in his life

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Just came on to post this. King doesn't seem the sort but you never know what's going on in their personal lives. 

He’s had a gambling addiction problem in the past unfortunately, plus he’s had a pretty awful season.

Looks like a sign of desperation.

• Like 1