Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Blackburn - 28th February 19:30

2 hours ago, Craig said:

This isn't the case anymore.

1. Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on all prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

Where the away Club’s spectators are permitted to attend, they can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

Ah didn’t know this! Fair enough. Yeh f4ck the club in that case it’s a shambles 

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

From a 100% pure selfish perspective pls do not kick off too much against mobile tickets and embrace them fully. It's been so easy sharing tickets with other people this season, I can't go back to card/paper tickets.

Question for you. Would screenshotting the barcode on the ticketholders phone work if i sent them the picture of the barcode?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Terrified of a ticket touting market that barely exists. People aren't paying over the odds to watch a boring side in our 9th season back in the Prem.

it doesn't stop it and if anything it makes it easier. As you can surely just send a screenshot to the person that buys the ticket. At least if you have a card you have to physically pass the card to someone. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

it doesn't stop it and if anything it makes it easier. As you can just send a screenshot to the person that buys the ticket. At least if you have a card you have to physically pass the card to someone. 

This is the spirit!! The ability to relieve yourself of all responsibility 

Edited by grobyfox1990

20 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This is the spirit!! The ability to relieve yourself of all responsibility when passing a ticket onto a family member via one whatsapp in 20 seconds has been so freeing this year. No more 'when are you in' 'when can I collect the ticket' 'can your dad meet me in town at 12.30 to give me the ticket' 'oh crap we won't be able to exchange ticket, can you post it to my mum' etc etc etc. Please lord keep the electronic tickets, I cannot go back to the old ways.

it is true, my mate who i go with travels a lot with work and doesnt know some times if he will make it back for the games. I have been on my own at countless games over the years because of it where as this years

I see no issue with it on the whole other than the obvious issues of not having a smart phone or going to game with the kids. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

it doesn't stop it and if anything it makes it easier. As you can just send a screenshot to the person that buys the ticket. At least if you have a card you have to physically pass the card to someone. 

6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This is the spirit!! The ability to relieve yourself of all responsibility when passing a ticket onto a family member via one whatsapp in 20 seconds has been so freeing this year. No more 'when are you in' 'when can I collect the ticket' 'can your dad meet me in town at 12.30 to give me the ticket' 'oh crap we won't be able to exchange ticket, can you post it to my mum' etc etc etc. Please lord keep the electronic tickets, I cannot go back to the old ways.

Probably not best to openly talk about this on a forum the club keeps an eye on.

Besides, mobile tickets are no good to the people who genuinely cannot access them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Probably not best to openly talk about this on a forum the club keeps an eye on.

Besides, mobile tickets are no good to the people who genuinely cannot access them. 

Totally agree there should be an option. Not everyone should be forced into it, like the majority of tickets you buy online you have a choice. 

• Like 4

On 03/02/2023 at 18:04, Claridge said:

Moan about lack of money for signings and then moan about tickets prices.and that’s just me

Have you seen how much the club get from ticket sales compared to TV money? 

It's that TV money in loans paying for everything. Not some old git from Thurnby Lodge with his flask and foiled sandwiches. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Have you seen how much the club get from ticket sales compared to TV money? 

It's that TV money in loans paying for everything. Not some old git from Thurnby Lodge with his flask and foiled sandwiches. 

Tight bastard should buy a drink and hotdog from the club.

• Haha 1