Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Blackburn - 28th February 19:30

TICKET PRICING

Blocks B & J

Season Ticket Holders & 

Fox Members

General Sale

Adult

£22

£27

Seniors 65+/Under 22

£14

£19

Under 18

£8

£10

Under 12

£5

£8

All General Admission 

Areas

Season Ticket Holders & 

Fox Members

General Sale

Adult

£20

£25

Seniors 65+/Under 22

£12

£17

Under 18

£7

£9

Under 16

£3

£5

First Floor*

Season Ticket Holders & 

Fox Members

General Sale

All Ages

£40

£50

* Please note: tea/coffee/programme/teamsheet are NOT included.

SELLING ARRANGEMENTS

Date/Time

On Sale To:

Monday 6 February @ 10am

Season Ticket Holders

Monday 13 February @ 5pm

Season Ticket Holders seats released

Tuesday 14 February @ 8am (online)

Fox Members

Tuesday 14 February @ 9am (by-phone)

Fox Members

Thursday 16 February @ 8am (online)

General Sale

Thursday 16 February @ 9am (by-phone)

General Sale

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The moaning at ticket pricing is inevitable 

No there won't be these prices are an absolute disgrace. 

5th Round of the FA Cup and it's £7 for my lad .......... should be any more than £5 and mine's £20 ......... shouldn't be any more than £17.50 

An absolute disgrace 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

Think adults for £12-15 would have been a fair price personally. Midweek, non-attractive opponents with money tight for a lot of people.

Honestly don’t know why they don’t just charge £10, pack the place out, and reap the rewards through food and merch sales for games like these that go on general sale.

26 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Think adults for £12-15 would have been a fair price personally. Midweek, non-attractive opponents with money tight for a lot of people.

Honestly don’t know why they don’t just charge £10, pack the place out, and reap the rewards through food and merch sales for games like these that go on general sale.

I was hoping for £12. But with that said, I’m not going to miss going for the sake of £8. I’ll be there.

Dont forget to try code CoolAsBlackburn 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

It’s a good pay day for Blackburn so they aren’t gonna accept £10 a ticket. Club don’t get any food sales revenue so f4ck that. Does anyone still rock up on matchday and buy tat from the club shop? That sounds pre historic. I’ve not been into the club shop since the days when you could bring your mates away ticket stubs in to prove your priority status, so could be well wrong 

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think it's on the high side personally, although as already been mentioned on here it has to be agreed by both. 

Bristol City fans unhappy at £30 each for Man City too

This isn't the case anymore.

1. Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on all prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

Where the away Club’s spectators are permitted to attend, they can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think it's on the high side personally, although as already been mentioned on here it has to be agreed by both. 

Bristol City fans unhappy at £30 each for Man City too

There are two sides really. Leicester charging £20 and struggling to get 20K in. At £10 we fill the place. I think £15 would have been good pricing. £20 I find is OK but PL games need to be much more affordable.

Bristol know they will fill the place so they are trying to make money off it. Again, I don't agree with the prices but I can see business logic unlike ours.

Either way fans are being milked everywhere and football is no longer affordable for the average fan (and hasn't been for a long time). Shocking when most teams abroad charge around £15 for cheapest matchday prices. Never get close here. Our cheapest is now £32???

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

This isn't the case anymore.

1. Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on all prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

Where the away Club’s spectators are permitted to attend, they can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

Didn't know that it had changed, cheers 👍

Definitely on the high side from us then! I can't make it anyway having said that