Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Blackburn - 28th February 19:30

I'm pretty sad, so thought I'd compare our prices to those of other clubs:

Stoke vs Brighton

STH £12 Non-STH £15

Fulham vs Leeds lollollol 

£40 (Matchday £45) 

Bristol City vs Man City

£30-£48 

Southampton vs Grimsby

STH £15 Non-STH £17.50

Burnley vs Fleetwood

£15

Sheffield United vs Tottenham 

£30

Man Utd vs West Ham

West Ham seem to be charged £46, Man Utd STH are forced to purchase tickets as always

So on the face of it... football is ****ed and there will be many, many empty seats at some of the games.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'm pretty sad, so thought I'd compare our prices to those of other clubs:

Stoke vs Brighton

STH £12 Non-STH £15

Fulham vs Leeds lollollol 

£40 (Matchday £45) 

Bristol City vs Man City

£30-£48 

Southampton vs Grimsby

STH £15 Non-STH £17.50

Burnley vs Fleetwood

£15

Sheffield United vs Tottenham 

£30

Man Utd vs West Ham

West Ham seem to be charged £46, Man Utd STH are forced to purchase tickets as always

So on the face of it... football is ****ed and there will be many, many empty seats at some of the games.

Stoke, Burnley and Southampton are pretty good (although I feel the latter two could be even cheaper based on opposition).

Sheff Utd and Bristol you can understand it's a money spinner for them but not great on the fans that go every week. I think £25 is enough.

Fulham, well...what is there to say!

Man U is ridiculous if that is the price.

The FA should cap ticket prices at £25. Maybe even have different caps for different clubs/rounds. A PL club should never charge more than £20-25.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If we would have charged £10 for STH's, £12 members and £15 GS, we would have filled the place. What's more important, an extra few £1,000 or a full ground which hopefully backs the team to perform well?

Exactly and surely that’s more important than the empty seats. Trouble is with the ground expansion going forward, surely they would have to think more sensible should they want to fill it regularly.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If we would have charged £10 for STH's, £12 members and £15 GS, we would have filled the place. What's more important, an extra few £1,000 or a full ground which hopefully backs the team to perform well?

That’s pretty much the amount Blackburn fans are paying!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaspa said:

What's the deal if I grab a couple of tickets for my grandparents as a little present for their golden anniversary? Neither use a smartphone.

So at a guess I'd just run down to the ticket office and request them to be printed. No fuss >_<

My dad doesn't have a smart phone, he rang the ticket office, they're going to post them to him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

Can you not use the same phone? I've got one for someone who similarly doesn't have a smartphone. 

Yes, if you're going with someone who has a smartphone, you get the email link sent to them & then download it to one phone, like I've done for me & my lad. But if you're going alone like my dad you have no choice to get a paper ticket if you've not got a smartphone.

• Thanks 1