Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Blackburn - 28th February 19:30

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Terrified of a ticket touting market that barely exists. People aren't paying over the odds to watch a boring side in our 9th season back in the Prem.

Edit - forgot to press send on this earlier..

Are you sure this is the reason? As during the STH guest sale for each match, the point is the STH can buy a ticket for family/friends who do not have a relationship with lcfc, and who’s details are not stored 

35 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Edit - forgot to press send on this earlier..

Are you sure this is the reason? As during the STH guest sale for each match, the point is the STH can buy a ticket for family/friends who do not have a relationship with lcfc, and who’s details are not stored 

They are wanting to change that. Data capture and knowing exactly who is in the ground is very hot for them. 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

They are wanting to change that. Data capture and knowing exactly who is in the ground is very hot for them. 

Interesting to see how they try and do this as its basically impossible (been tried a lot at festivals and gigs without success) without actually using a thumb print or retina scan which would be pretty hilarious. 

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Interesting to see how they try and do this as its basically impossible (been tried a lot at festivals and gigs without success) without actually using a thumb print or retina scan which would be pretty hilarious. 

They won't be able to do it. Good thing about tech is there are always a million ways around the system, and it takes people much cleverer than me about 10 seconds to figure those ways out

36 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

They won't be able to do it. Good thing about tech is there are always a million ways around the system, and it takes people much cleverer than me about 10 seconds to figure those ways out

Only way it works if they are that bothered is photo ID and I can't see them doing that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CastagnesLasagnes said:

apologies for sounding about 100 years old ... but never used the mobile tickets the club are forcing down our necks. 

i assume if i get tickets to one single email, i can share these out with people or is that not right?

Should be fine. I’ve also done that with this game 

I think at £15 for adults, a large portion of our STH’s would have attended without a second thought.

With the £20 price point it becomes more of a decision. 

I think the concession tickets are fairly priced however. 

5 hours ago, red5 said:

Rovers will be subsidising tickets by 50% for the upcoming Emirates FA Cup fifth round tie away to Leicester City.

The game takes place at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday February 28th, kick-off 7.30pm.

As a thank you to the fans for the fantastic support received in the previous rounds against Norwich City and Birmingham City, the club are discounting all fifth round tickets by 50%.

Tickets, which will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Friday), will be priced as follows:

TICKET SEASON TICKET HOLDERS / 1875 CLUB MEMBERS GENERAL SALE
Adults £10 £12.50
Seniors (65+) £6 £8.50
Under-22s £6 £8.50
Under-18s £3.50 £4.50
Under-12s £1.50 £2.50

:appl:

• Like 1