Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2023/24

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Liverpool shirt will boil the piss of the "jus a t shirt !!!!!" brigade but is quite simply very nice unfortunately 

I mean I definitely wouldn't say my piss is boiled but that's literally a H&M T with some iron on Liverpool stickers on it. 

It's bland as all hell. If we got that people would be moaning that we'd just been given one of the Sunday league templates by Nike. 

Liverpool do it and it'll be jizzed over as elegant, simple, retro or whatever. 

That Sheffield Utd kit is sublime.

Edit; I think it's just a commemorative kit to celebrate their promotion and they'll have something different for next season.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Why was my initial reaction that it isn't bad?

Took me about 5 seconds to realise it's horrific.

lollollol

I laugh because I think that was my exact same thought process. Like, black white and yellow is obviously a good combination so I think I took a glance at it and went "ooo" then you stop and actually look at it and it's pretty hideous.

• Like 2