Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2023/24

On 26/05/2023 at 14:58, LCFCJoe96 said:

IMG_3705.thumb.jpeg.e5250ca620ec22e8d37b0dd0df82cc67.jpegIMG_3706.thumb.jpeg.146ea609cb8f71b52311f4c248ae4b3b.jpeg

Fiorentina!

I can imagine that the "replica" version will be a lot more popular with fans, over-engineered collars with too many panels are such a bug-bear of mine in football kits 😂 (Kappa, Macron and Errea being some of the worst offenders)

fiorentina-23-24-home-kit-replica-authentic%20%288%29.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

IMG_2772.jpeg

People constantly slag Macron on here and I'm not talking the French president, but they've done some great stuff for Palace and Forest over the past few seasons, more hits than misses. Meanwhile we've got the Foxes Travel contingent and teenagers rubbing themselves off over over bogey coloured Adidas away kit.

43 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

People constantly slag Macron on here and I'm not talking the French president, but they've done some great stuff for Palace and Forest over the past few seasons, more hits than misses. Meanwhile we've got the Foxes Travel contingent and teenagers rubbing themselves off over over bogey coloured Adidas away kit.

Macron were genuinely terrible for a long time. 

Of all the second tier manufacturers though (Macron, Joma, Kelme, etc) I'd say Macron are comfortably the best now. 

They've really got their shit together over the last four or five years. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we ended up with them. They're better than the likes of New Balance and Hummel who everyone gets a boner for. 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Macron were genuinely terrible for a long time. 

Of all the second tier manufacturers though (Macron, Joma, Kelme, etc) I'd say Macron are comfortably the best now. 

They've really got their shit together over the last four or five years. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we ended up with them. They're better than the likes of New Balance and Hummel who everyone gets a boner for. 

Better than New Balance isn’t saying much to be fair Finners, they’ve phoned it in with everyone except for Roma and Lille. Hummel however I’m going to have to tell you right now that you are wrong and I won’t debate that with you I’m afraid!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It’s a pretty good shirt but it’s a bit too half and half for me for a Palace shirt. 

23 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

PSG really should be a cooler club than they are, Arsenal and Ajax always streets ahead

Nike need to lean on 1 of their more fashionable collaborators as they quite clearly as a brand on their own, aren’t cool enough to make PSG great again 

• Haha 1

On 28/05/2023 at 10:28, lfu said:

I can imagine that the "replica" version will be a lot more popular with fans, over-engineered collars with too many panels are such a bug-bear of mine in football kits 😂 (Kappa, Macron and Errea being some of the worst offenders)

fiorentina-23-24-home-kit-replica-authentic%20%288%29.jpg

The replica is so so much better. Massively tempted by that.