Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think we may find, should we be relegated, that our new manager is already here. 

Great, can’t wait to be referred to as ‘John Terry’s Leicester City’ :nono:

34 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think we may find, should we be relegated, that our new manager is already here. 

Yeah Rudkin should just go all out and appoint himself.

or Top as manager with Rudkin as number 2

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Arne Slot's Feyenoord wins the Dutch title with a 3 win today 

FwGuMf7WAAIb20g.png

There's been a few of us who were on to Slot early, it's not even what he's done at Feyenoord that impresses me most, it's his time at AZ and what he did with Boadu, Stengs, Wijndal that piqued my interest. The bloke is high end condiments. Pure sauce 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

There's been a few of us who were on to Slot early, it's not even what he's done at Feyenoord that impresses me most, it's his time at AZ and what he did with Boadu, Stengs, Wijndal that piqued my interest. The bloke is high end condiments. Pure sauce 

Good to see he has gone elsewhere and done well though as AZ are clearly a well run club with a strategy in place regardless of manager.

• Like 1

Rudkin Choice - Chris Wilder - completely average has had limited success with Sheffield United, available and cheap  would accept 2 year deal. /Would take spotlight off Rudkin and cover for any average to crap signning.s from him and his recruitment team

36 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Good to see he has gone elsewhere and done well though as AZ are clearly a well run club with a strategy in place regardless of manager.

It's nice as well because it's almost too easy to look at players and managers at a different level and predict the trajectory. 

I know I get shit but Patson Daka was literally the who's who in the next player to move on and go bang. He's been distinctly average and then mavericks like us get slagged for wafting his name about.

Don't hate the game, hate the player

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Getin said:

Rudkin Choice - Chris Wilder - completely average has had limited success with Sheffield United, available and cheap  would accept 2 year deal. /Would take spotlight off Rudkin and cover for any average to crap signning.s from him and his recruitment team

An absolute Pearson wanabe.

10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

On a serious note it has to be Pearson. Hit a brick wall at Bristol, there's work to be done here and he's the man to sort out this mess and get us back to the promised land. 

Without Shakespeare and Walsh he's been pretty poor if we're absolutely honest with ourselves. He was brilliant for us once but that ship has sailed.