Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Retro kits

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Filthy fox: “I wonder if this is worth a thread”

Voices in filthy fox head: “dooo ittttt, there’s been worse!!”

I was actually thinking its either clairvoyance or extremely bad taste marketing!

• Haha 1

I bought the Bukta one and Jade & Navy one last year, pretty much the only shirts I've bought in the last 10 years. 

Washed them both cold wash, no tumble dryer use. Lettering came off straight away. Took them both back and got replacements and the same thing happened again. Gave up and chucked them in the bin.

Edited by Rain King
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Which one was that? Chris Makin at Highfield Road was the worst I can remember seeing in person. 

Last minute home to Ipswich 2-1 up. Cross comes in, he has a clear route to head it away but inexplicably turns towards his own goal and fires in a bullet header.

• Haha 1

I know we don't have to buy it but it does take the piss releasing garbage like this before there's any kind of uplifting feel around the club since we dropped. In fact it's not that it's in the shop, it's that they push it with emails. Give us a manager, not a Matt Heath reminder.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, copunk said:

The last 2 I bought from the club lasted 2 washes before all the sponsor lettering came off 

Can't even get that right 🤣

I've worn and washed the derby play off and 97 shirt heaps and both are still in excellent condition. 

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I know we don't have to buy it but it does take the piss releasing garbage like this before there's any kind of uplifting feel around the club since we dropped. In fact it's not that it's in the shop, it's that they push it with emails. Give us a manager, not a Matt Heath reminder.

We're just things to sell stuff to. None of what you say here even enters the minds of people at the club. 

• Like 2