Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filthyfox

Retro kits

5 hours ago, copunk said:

The last 2 I bought from the club lasted 2 washes before all the sponsor lettering came off 

Can't even get that right 🤣

If they re release the alliance and Leicester one from the following season this would be quite true to life seen as that actually happened to all the players names at Chelsea away.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I used to like these kits, especially the yellow one. But what's the point without the Le Coq Sportif logo? Just looks like a cheap knock-off.

My thoughts exactly. It's like with the Fox Leisure ones - surely they could produce more authentic looking numbering..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Looks shocking quality again 

Unfortunately they all seem to be same ooor quality. I have an original 1976 shirt that has seen better days and bought the retro one a few years back. That is the only one that has been ok. The others wash terribly and soon wear out. 

7 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

https://shop.lcfc.com/leicester-city-retro-shirt-1983-away

Has anyone got one of the retro kits? What are they like for breathability? Can I wear it to play 6 a side without sweating like I’m wearing a bin bag? 

I haven’t but when I look at them to compare to originals they don’t look as breathable.

I mean, who makes these decisions? This club is so pathetically out of touch with the fans it’s not even funny. 

Let’s release the relegation shirt for the relegation season and put that club legend Matt ****ing Heath on the back……

#bestrunclubintheworld #freebeer #wontheleague

The thing what baffles me is these retro shirts if they choose decent editions, they sell pretty quick. 

So why the fcuk haven’t they looked to do an Adidas shirt for us with a few retro details? It would sell thousands. Looks like the penny has finally dropped on the away shirt next season but baffles me that they are so far behind the trend of football culture currently 

The 90s remakes I think are very good.

I like the 2002 shirt but without Le Coq badge it looks shite.

Did the club get permission to have Bukta on the early 90s remakes then, and haven't with Le Coq? Is that how it works?

I can understand having Izzet, Elliott, Taggart and Dickov as the names. But Heath and Scowcroft....thats embarrassing. 😂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

The 90s remakes I think are very good.

I like the 2002 shirt but without Le Coq badge it looks shite.

Did the club get permission to have Bukta on the early 90s remakes then, and haven't with Le Coq? Is that how it works?

I can understand having Izzet, Elliott, Taggart and Dickov as the names. But Heath and Scowcroft....thats embarrassing. 😂

I agree with all of that, except for Scowcroft. I definitely had a soft spot for him and thought he was a decent player. Especially when he was occasionally stationed on the right despite being the least typical wide man ever!

16 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

I know we have some thick staff at the club with all the matchday crap we have to put up with but someone there actually thinks a Heath 24 or Scowcroft 10 shirt is going to sell for £55. lol

Heath is a legend for falling flat on his face when Vardy skinned him against West Brom away. Those were the days when we actually had a team. 

• Haha 1