Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Rodgers back to Celtic

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Easy job at Celtic, beat Rangers and you've won the League & Cup. Where's his ambition?

Hunted down the biggest salary for the minimum amount of work. Hopefully he'll be judged on the Champions League campaign which I hope goes badly for him, as you say, you just have to beat Rangers to win the league and Cup, tinpot league.

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

In a way it is a risk. If he does lose the league to Rangers then his reputation will have taken another hit. 

This time he is also taking over from a manager who has played exciting, attacking, intense football with some real flair players.... that'll be fun to watch unravel lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Quite a few I’d imagine given the reaction, hardly the needle in a haystack you’ve made it out to be 

A few compared to the 100,000's of celtic fans....sounds like the definition of a needle in a haystack.

15 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

So I was right, cheers.

Yeah you were right, there were clearly none when they actively said it in the actual bloody ground along with swathes of fans online.

Don't let facts and evidence get in the way of your weird sectarian shaped hard on by any means though!

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah you were right, there were clearly none when they actively said it in the actual bloody ground along with swathes of fans online.

Don't let facts and evidence get in the way of your weird sectarian shaped hard on by any means though!

So you don't know any that hold that view then, that's what I thought.

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

So you don't know any that hold that view then, that's what I thought.

Cheers.

Every single Celtic fan I've spoken to has that view.  Obviously that's just a small sample, but I've not met one who thinks Leicester are bigger than they are and are still baffled at his move. They're clones of Chris Sutton.  I don't care "who's bigger than who", it's pathetic frankly, but the views I've heard strongly suggest it was a step down.

Edited by Zear0
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Every single Celtic fan I've spoken to has that view.  Obviously that's just a small sample, but I've not met one who thinks Leicester are bigger than they are and are still baffled at his move. They're clones of Chris Sutton.  I don't care "who's bigger than who", it's pathetic frankly, but the views I've heard strongly suggest it was a step down.

Every single celtic fan you spoke to says that moving to Leicester back then was a step down?  Thats the opposite of my experience.  I guess it depends on how you determine 'bigger', Leicester were in the premier league, we had won the league, but Celtic are much bigger in terms attendances, worldwide fan bases etc...  You could now argue celtic are a step up given where Leicester are now.

Edited by purpleronnie

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

That's not true though is it?

I mean, it categorically is ahahha.

You - "you wouldn't find a Celtic fan with the view they're bigger"

Me - "what about the organised banner at the game that took time and effort? Or the masses of fans online?"

You - "point proven. Cheers"

**** me man you're smarter than this surely?

• Haha 1

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I mean, it categorically is ahahha.

You - "you wouldn't find a Celtic fan with the view they're bigger"

Me - "what about the organised banner at the game that took time and effort? Or the masses of fans online?"

You - "point proven. Cheers"

**** me man you're smarter than this surely?

You still havent found them,? ok keep looking.