Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Rodgers back to Celtic

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Absolute mess of a league. Livingston couldn’t even get close to them despite playing against 10 men for 65 mins and Celtic playing in Europe 3 days prior. 

It’s no surprise when Celtic make more turnover than the rest of the league combined (not including Rangers). Their back ups would still probably win the league.

On 22/09/2023 at 14:36, Arriba Los Zorros said:

The guy just amazes you in how much effort he puts in to PR manipulation, making excuses to try and mitigate his failures. 

A sad Indictment of the current state of affairs that it actually appears to work as well. 

A very easy man to dislike, indeed. 

I'm less and less convinced that the majority fall for it now. I think his reputation has taken genuine damage from last seasons disgrace and other than a few idiots on Talksport (of which they also have Simon Jordan who regularly pilloried him) there was no outcry that he'd gone. It was our own club, and by the sounds of what Tanner said, Rudkin that continued to fall for it, which is a red flag.

I think he's genuinely done at any serious level. Total fraud.

• Thanks 1

I don't think Rodgers is a fraud, I think he is actually capable of being a good manager as he has shown at times in his career including with us.

However, his personality prevents him sustaining this. He believes his own hype far too much and completely loses everyone around him. He's incredibly rigid so when flexed, he shatters.

Edited by Bryn