Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

Women's Football 2023-24

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam Kerr being accused of racial abusing a taxi driver in London. Of course innocent until proven guilty. Though I admit not her biggest fan, do think she has nasty side to her.

Edited by Leicesterpool

10 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Sam Kerr being accused of racial abusing a taxi driver in London. Of course innocent until proven guilty. Though I admit not her biggest fan, do think she has nasty side to her.

was also aimed at/& a police officer

What gets me is now she has pleaded not guilty it goes to trial but its Feb 2025 that the 4 day trial will start wtf?
I get it if its something bigger that requires a more indepth investigation & intelligence gathering , serious crime you know what i mean without belittling racism etc etc but surely if police officer involved the camera would have been on, if just her word against a taxi driver then what is there to get??
This happened in Jan 2023 & will have taken 2yrs to get to court, this is the 5hit holding up the system from functioning quicker.

3 hours ago, BKLFox said:

was also aimed at/& a police officer

What gets me is now she has pleaded not guilty it goes to trial but its Feb 2025 that the 4 day trial will start wtf?
I get it if its something bigger that requires a more indepth investigation & intelligence gathering , serious crime you know what i mean without belittling racism etc etc but surely if police officer involved the camera would have been on, if just her word against a taxi driver then what is there to get??
This happened in Jan 2023 & will have taken 2yrs to get to court, this is the 5hit holding up the system from functioning quicker.

I dont want to start sexism row. But the coverage for this is limited i do feel if this was a male premier league player, that players name would go right through the mud even if they were guilty or not. Cause its a female player, whose looked as a role model for the womens game... its being buried as much as possible.

On 04/03/2024 at 23:00, Leicesterpool said:

Kinda demonstrates how weird the UKs laws around hate are when the racial abuse is her calling a cop a "stupid white bastard". Which is outrageous, complete lack of Australian etiquette towards the Brits (it's poms instead)

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Once again....we came up short against the US. Pitch was ridiculously soggy and probably shouldn't have been played on.

Our penalty takes were embarrassing.

US vs Brazil in the final.

Yeah, the pitch was unplayable and gifted USA their first, though the defender should have known not to try a back pass in those conditions.

It was weird that Leon took the first pen straight after scoring the equaliser from the spot in injury time.  Everybody watching, including the keeper, knew she’d go the other side.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Arsenal won the conti-cup, and thankfully Maanum is "concious, talking and stable" after collapsing on the pitch.

The ****ing pundit (Fara Williams) who was watching Maanum get oxygen and medical attention and talking about how the break would impact chelseas game though... that should be the end of her career.

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Cry more.

Imagine if he pushed her!!

Exactly. He would be sacked and widely castigated for sexism, misogyny and assaulting her dignity and body. 

• Like 2

Sour grapes from Emma Hayes seen today, think we seen her true colours today. Arsenal coach is a dick anyway but the final whistle she was on one big rampage. After that you think both should be given a touchline ban for the next game, but don't be surprised if he gets one... she doesn't. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel Daly hangs up her boots for England, very sad she's had a decent England career but Sarina doesn't seem to want to play her top even though she's been effective up top for Villa. Interesting timing though, he retirement announcement was made soon after ROI game. Not sounding negative but since the world cup final our form and performances have dipped, just a little cloud seems to be forming over the england camp. I'm not sure if this the beginning of the end of our golden era. Some of our top players are starting to age and pick up injuries, whilst some of upcoming youngsters I can't say have been that amazing yet.