Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Grady Diangana

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hideous if this is even remotely true.

If we can get him for around 4/5 million then I’m all for it. A new team and environment might just kick him on and let’s be honest we need 3 more wingers. There’s a player in there just got to be managed correctly! Let’s hope if we do get this lad, Enzo can turn him into beast.

Just now, Sankey93 said:

If we can get him for around 4/5 million then I’m all for it. A new team and environment might just kick him on and let’s be honest we need 3 more wingers. There’s a player in there just got to be managed correctly! Let’s hope if we do get this lad, Enzo can turn him into beast.

Injury prone, that price is staggering for a player who's struggled in the last 2 seasons. Only a club like us would even consider that. Put it this way, we wouldn't get £5m for him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Injury prone, that price is staggering for a player who's struggled in the last 2 seasons. Only a club like us would even consider that. Put it this way, we wouldn't get £5m for him.

4/5 million these days are peanuts. I understand where you’re coming from but we need 2/3 more wingers in and they’re not all going to be what we all want. I’d give this lad a chance and you just never know he could turn out to be a hero. 

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Whats he ever done to justify a 4/5 million move to us? Whole point of a clear out was to get rid of deadwood, not fill it with more bums

There’s a player in there. We need wingers and we have 1! This wouldn’t be the worst signing in the world.

3 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

4/5 million these days are peanuts. I understand where you’re coming from but we need 2/3 more wingers in and they’re not all going to be what we all want. I’d give this lad a chance and you just never know he could turn out to be a hero. 

£4-5m gets you Kwame Poku or Tyrese Campbell IMO who'd be far better.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Yes we do but that doesnt mean sign any old crap. Im not being disrespectful to Championship teams but teams dropping down from the Prem shouldnt be buying Championship teams squad players, they should be signing their best players

• Like 3

There was a time when he was worth 5m to a championship side, but he has stagnated significantly… this is from 2 years ago now, he has had one outstanding season and West Ham did very well to get that much for him. 

3 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

perez was a decent player for us especially first few years.

Perez was a lower-mid-table "second striker" who had scored double figures in the league once who we bought for a near club record for our push on the top 4. He had peaked, he was destined to have no resale value, we signed him TO play out of position and he'll go down in history as one of our pound-for-pound worst ever transfers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Perez was a lower-mid-table "second striker" who had scored double figures in the league once who we bought for a near club record for our push on the top 4. He had peaked, he was destined to have no resale value, we signed him TO play out of position and he'll go down in history as one of our pound-for-pound worst ever transfers.

Thinking about Perez in isolation it’s hard to say he is pound for pound one of our worst ever transfers, but when you think about the opportunity cost of not spending that on a proper winger, it may well have been, if we had selected an actual left footed winger instead that went on to output Barnes-level numbers. 

That said, I still think his defensive contribution was undervalued, and I don’t think it’s total coincidence that we started to fall apart defensively when he was dropped and we had nobody defending from the front. Maddison, Barnes and an aging Vardy do very little in that regard. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He will also go down in history that he was the bloke that intercepted Kante’s pass 😉 

We should be a million, billion miles from this, especially at 5mil. 

At that price range if Grady Diangana is the best the scouting and recruitment department of this club can come up with we ought to close the doors and wrap the f****r up. Abysmal. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

There was a time when he was worth 5m to a championship side, but he has stagnated significantly… this is from 2 years ago now, he has had one outstanding season and West Ham did very well to get that much for him. 

There’s a player in there imo. Lad just needs a fresh start with new faces. We will see he’s still a WBA player and only a small rumour so who knows.