Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Grady Diangana

40 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is the profile of a full back or a defensive midfielder not a winger lol

I'll level with you, I was tired, it was late (10:42am), I saw green and felt at ease.

That Mavididi comparison above is quite striking.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not great.

Oddly his 19/20 starts on loan in the Championship was pretty good 30 games 8 goals and 7 assist wasn't bad.

Yeah, that was the season West Ham fans thought he had some potential. Aged 21 coming off the back of a decent season, but he's been very mediocre ever since.

I'd be very alarmed if we're losing goalscorers and creators and replacing them with the likes of him and expecting to challenge for promotion.

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, that was the season West Ham fans thought he had some potential. Aged 21 coming off the back of a decent season, but he's been very mediocre ever since.

I'd be very alarmed if we're losing goalscorers and creators and replacing them with the likes of him and expecting to challenge for promotion.

To be fair, west brom have been woeful for quite some time… up until the tail end of last season they were poorly managed. 

There are instances when stats don’t tell a full story. Steve bruce would make messi look like josh low 

The baggies forum I have read says they can not believe Leicester would offer that much and would bite our hands off. We get suggest is was ok when he arrived and then got injuries and has been a shadow. We have a squad made up of these players but my god it would be peak Leicester to sign this guy for about 5m! Please steer clear