Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Grady Diangana

Had to click just to check the date. We have been linked with him before. Not convinced by him. 

He went to West Brom for a fee potentially rising to £18m, which is crazy. We were linked back then, I remember being hounded on here for suggesting he was not good enough for us 😂

Edited by FoxesWalk

I remember there being so much hype around him at West Ham and then some contract issues or whatever. Joined West Brom and not really done anything of note 

There's better out there if we are going to buy directly from the Championship. The problem is that those players will probably go to the Premier League, so we might not be able to get them.

The best wingers last season were Diallo and Clarke at Sunderland. Diallo I doubt will be sent back to this division, and Clarke probably goes to the Premier League. Maybe Sorba Thomas at Blackburn?

Clarke aside, I think we need to go abroad for good players in this department.

On 04/07/2023 at 20:14, FoxesWalk said:

Had to click just to check the date. We have been linked with him before. Not convinced by him. 

He went to West Brom for a fee potentially rising to £18m, which is crazy. We were linked back then, I remember being hounded on here for suggesting he was not good enough for us 😂

You were right then. Now it's different story , We're in the Championship.

He's strong and has definitely has ability. It's just a matter of him applying himself and accepting instruction. 

Which I suspect may have been his problem at other clubs.

• 3 weeks later...