Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

23/24 Injuries Thread

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Brilliant. 
and what happens in the extremely likely event when either JJ or Ricardo gets injured?

Then we panic! 

But we weren't keeping Kristiansen on the basis that 3 of the players ahead of him get injured. And he wouldn't have wanted that either. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We didn’t mishandle him, he didn’t want to stay and compete to play in that role

He should have been sold the role better. From reading his comments from Bologna, he didn’t seem to understand that it still is a LB role, essentially. You only need to see Doyle’s heat map to appreciate this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Then we panic! 

But we weren't keeping Kristiansen on the basis that 3 of the players ahead of him get injured. And he wouldn't have wanted that either. 

See my comments above.

Also, so many games to play in this league 

Edited by FoxinNotts

13 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

He picked this up really early in the game and played on with it, he was looking over at the bench when he did it.

Can’t even remember the physio coming on to look at it ?

Yep, it was a 50/50 about 2 minutes in. 

24 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

FFS this is why we shouldn’t have mishandled Kristiansen 

What's your source for us mishandling Kristiansen or are you just chatting nonsense? Plus we have Justin as back up. Can't have the luxury of 3 players for every position when we only have a 25 man squad. Plus I trust Enzos judgement and if he didn't fancy Kristiansen then that's fine by me. 

• Like 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

What's your source for us mishandling Kristiansen or are you just chatting nonsense? Plus we have Justin as back up. Can't have the luxury of 3 players for every position when we only have a 25 man squad. Plus I trust Enzos judgement and if he didn't fancy Kristiansen then that's fine by me. 

I’ll leave it. I give up